("Hey your record of getting up at 5 every day.")

"Haa, lekin Aaj kaise 5 baje uth sakta tha. Aaj toh 5 baje soye honge yeh log. Haina isliye toh dekho abhi Tak iski dulhan bhi nahi aayi. She must be so tired." Ekansh teased.

(" Yeah, but how could he wake up at 5 today. Today they must have slept at 5. Right. That's why his bride did come down till now. She must be so tired.")

Abhay's face turned into a tomato hearing this. Before he could say something in his defence, Ahana came with his coffee. She gave him his coffee looking at his red face, she asked, "What did you guys say to him that his face became a tomato."

"Mumma you know na your kids are so innocent. They can't say anything wrong." Ekaksh told.

"Yeah I know how innocent you both are." She murmured and sat beside Aryaman and snatched the newspaper from his hands.

"Bass kijiye na. Newspaper padhne ke liye hota hai. Chatne ke liye nahi. 2 ghante se ise lekar baithe hai aap." She hissed.

("Stop it. Newspapers are meant for reading. Not for licking (reading very minutely). You have been sitting with it for 2 hours.")

"Toh kya karun. Tumhare saath baith kar sabki burai karun?" He said irritated.

("So what should I do. Should I sit with you and criticize everyone?")

"Sab ki nahi sirf aapki pyari cousin sister ki." She replied rolling her eyes.

("Not everyone's but your dear cousin sister's.")

"Tumhe problem kya hai usse?" Aryaman asked.

("What's your problem with her?")

"Jaise aap ko nahi pata." She said to Aryaman then asked Abhay, "Teri dulhan Kahan hai. Abhi Tak niche nahi aayi."

("Like you don't know." She said to Aryaman then asked Abhay, "Where is your bride.  She hasn't come down yet.")

"She was sleeping. Must be coming anytime." Abhay told.

She nodded and said, "It's ok. Let her sleep. She must be so tired."

Hearing this Ekaksh and Ekansh gave Abhay a teasing smile to which he blushed.

Simran who slept at the wee hours in the morning woke up and looked around with sleepy eyes. She got confused finding herself in an unfamiliar room but sighed as she remembered that now she is a married woman and it's her house from now on. Though she missed her house and her room but not her parents or siblings which she found weird. Giving up on those thoughts, she got up and made a messy bun, her eyes fell on the clock in the room which struck 10 in the morning. Her eyes widened realising she woke up this late on the first day in her in law's house.

'The one month of training and making a habit of waking up early, everything got wasted. My in-laws, especially his Mami would be so angry. I will get scolded on the first day only.'

Quickly she moved towards the cupboard and removed an orange coloured saree then thought that saree would take much time and she was already late. So hanging the saree again in the cupboard, she selected a red salwar suit. She showered and got ready with minimal makeup and tied her long hair in a low bun. The baby hairs framing her oval shaped face.

She was about to walk out when she heard a knock.

"Aa jaiye." She said clearing her throat.