CHAPTER 3

Tara POV

I woke up with sun in my face. I tried to sit, but
weight on my waist didn't let me. I looked carefully behind me and saw Amber spooning me. Oh right, I was scared because of the storm yesterday. She was drooling a little bit. She is cute, I though and lay down again. She pulled me closer to her and I fall asleep again.

Berticuss POV

It was noon, Amber and Tara were still asleep. I
Would let them normally, but we have to go train again. I went to Tara's room first.

"Tara you should wake up?" It ended as question, because her bad was empty and it looked like nobody slept there. Maybe she is in shower? I went to Amber's room.

"Amber wake." oh so there you are Tara. I thought as I saw Amber tighly hugging Tara from behind, both of them peacefully sleeping. Shit what now, If I would go and wake them up, it would be akward.

I went to them and saw Amber's phone on night table. She don't use password so I set alarm on her phone with max volume. It will wake them up in 3min. I smiled at them, they looke cute together.

Amber POV

I always thought that the worst wake up is when
our buttercup jumped on you and continues jumping until you wake up. I was wrong. The loud sound was everywhere in the room. I groaned in pain and tried to find the cause of my suffering. I couldn't find it so I opened my eyes and find it on ground. I wanted to grab it, but weight from my arm shifted to my chest.

"Amber, whats that horrible sound"

Tara was laying on my chest muttering with eyes tighly shut.

"Sorry Tara, it's my alarm."

On 3rd try I finally get it and turned it off. It was
noon, we have time to take a shower and change to our clothes, looks like we will be eating in car.

"Tara? We have to get up, it's noon and we have
pratice today, again, we can't be late,..again." she
yawned and pulled me closer, her leg was on
mines. I brushed the few strands of hair from her face. Aww she is like baby~ too much cuteness for me in morning. I gave her a quick kiss on forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up to me.

"Good morning" I said with smile.

"Good morning Amber" she said giving me her gummy smile. Tara Carpenter you will be the death of me.

I lowered my head to give her kiss on cheek, but
she turned her head and it ended at the corner of her mouth.

"Uh, I'm sorry! It was accident. I wanted to kiss you on cheek!"

She was looking at me while I was crazy talking.
Her cheeks were slightly pink. She put her hand on my cheek and I stoped talking.

"I will kiss you too as revenge then" she said and
pulled me close. I stopped breathing and closed my eyes.

Tara POV

I was shocked when I felt her lips on my mouth,
well on the corner. They were soft. I wasn't angry or anything I was.. disappointed? Because I didn't felt them whole on my mouth, but only half of them. Is it weird? I don't care right now, thinking after.

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her on the
corner of the mouth too. She was adorable, as
she closed her eyes. I pulled from her and put my finger on her chest.

"You should breath or you will die"

I said and giggled. She opened her eyes and
breathed air in. I hugged her and set up. She was
staring at me. I get up from her bed and turned to her. She was sitting there and looking at me with opened mouth and red face.