𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

Rhea and Tom arrive at the Kaulitz house.

Tom gets out of the car, goes to the passenger's side, where Rhea is, and opens the car door while she grabs her stuff. "I could have done it myself," Rhea said, hopping out of the car, "sorry, Ms independent", Tom said in a sarcastic voice as he followed Rhea into the house. They walk up to Tom's room, and on the way up, they see Bill. "Hey Bill," Rhea says, stopping to say hello "Hey Rhea, I'm so sorry about all the things people have said," Bill says. "Don't worry about it", Rhea replies, slowly walking with Tom to his room.

Rhea and Tom enter his room and sits on his side bed. Tom was lying down, looking up at the room, while Rhea sat beside him. "What are we?" Tom asks Rhea. "Uh, I'm not sure what do you think we are," Rhea says whilst slowly laying down. "whatever you want to be," Tom says, turning from his back to his side to look at Rhea. "we are more than friends?" Rhea says, turning to be face-to-face with Tom."Yeah, we are, I gue-" Tom was saying until he was interrupted.

*buzz buzz*it was Rhea's phone ringing. Rhea looked up, confused; she had never seen the number before. "do you know whose number this" Rhea asked. "Nah, I've never seen it before", Tom replied. "Should I pick it up?" Rhea says, "It's up to you," Tom says, looking up at Rhea. "Okay, i'll put it on speaker," Rhea says, answering the phone call.

The phone call

𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚: Hello, who's this?

𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻: it doesn't matter who I am. I know who you are tho... Rhea

𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚: How do you know who I am

𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻: you're gonna leave Tom alone, Your gonna break up with him

𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚: Tom and I aren't dating

𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻: Your gonna do what I say bitch

𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚: Who even are you

𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻: DO IT, you have 2 weeks, or I'm coming after you

𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚 :we aren't dating, and you don't even know me, so how can you come after me

𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻: I know you are at Tom's house right now

Then all of a sudden, the call stops.

"That was weird," Rhea says, looking around the room. "Rhea, that's more than weird, your in danger," Tom says, looking at Rhea. "I'm not in danger", Rhea replies. "Stop being stubborn. You are someone might hurt you," Tom says, seriously looking at Rhea. Rhea sees that Tom is being serious and realises he isn't joking and starts worrying. "Let's go talk to Bill; he always knows what to do," Tom says, getting up and walking towards his door while Rhea follows.

*knock knock* "Come in," Bill says, waiting to see who is behind the door. Tom walks in with Rhea following close behind, "Bill, we need some help, Rhea just got a call, and someone said she would get hurt if she didn't leave me alone. What do we do?" Tom asked, seeming concerned. "you know what to do, Tom, to keep Rhea safe," Bill said, sounding serious. "Hey, Rhea, can you give us a minute?" Tom asks, turning to look at Rhea. "yeah, of course i'll be in Your room", Rhea says to Tom as she starts to leave the room."Bill, I can't do that. I genuinely feel something for her; this isn't like the rest of the girls," Tom says. "Would you rather her be in danger?" Bill asks Tom. "Obviously not, but-" Tom said before being interrupted. "Then you know you have to let her you; you can't risk her life, Tom," Bill says. "Your right; thank you, Bill. I'm going to talk to her right now," Tom says, walking to the door.

Tom walks into his room to see Rhea sitting on his bed on her phone. "what did Bill say" Rhea says, sounding concerned. "Rhea, I'm going to open up to you, but you have to just listen; you can't talk", Tom says, going to sit on the bed In Front of her. "Okay," Rhea replies, "so I know we haven't known each other for long, but when you stepped on that bus and sat next to me, I knew you were beautiful, and I wanted you to be in my life even if we were just friends. Then when we went on the walk and talked, I knew you weren't just like all those other girls. I started liking you more and more. Then when I saw all those hate comments, I felt hopeless and guilty. And when I talked to Bill, he told me what I had to do to keep you safe; I have to let you go and-" Tom was saying until Rhea cut in, "but i-" Rhea said, "No Rhea, you agreed to listen" om said as a tear dripped down his face. "I have to let you go, Rhea, not forever, just for a little I'm going to take you home now, okay," Tom said as another tear fell down his face.

Tom drives Rhea home.

"We're here," Tom says, looking at Rhea. "I'm going to miss you, Tom Kaulitz", Rhea says, going to hug him. "Same, Rhea Miller", pulling away from the hug. Rhea smiles at Tom and goes to get out of the car ."wait", Tom says as Rhea turns her head; Tom leads in and kisses Rhea. "that wasn't a goodbye kiss; it was a see you later on", Tom says "bye Tom" Rhea steps out of the car and walks inside. "Rylie, are you home?" Rhea asks, looking around the house. "Yep, in my room", Rylie shouts. Rhea walks up to Rhea's room "Rylie, someone called me and said if I don't leave Tom alone, then they're coming after me, so we are done", Rhea says. "Oh, Rhea, I'm so sorry," Rylie says, moving closer to Rhea. "Don't worry about it; I'm going to have a nap", Rhea replies, getting changed.