[Modern Demons - Pt2]

I don't want y'all to go all the way back to the other chapter just to know who is who soo...

Groups? 🥱
-------------------
Kizuki - (🌙)Kokushibou, (🌈)Douma, (❄️)Akaza,(🎸) Nakime, (⚫)Hantengu, (🏺)Gyokko, (🌸)Daki, (🟢)Gyutaro, (⚡)Kaigaku, (💫)Enmu, (🕸️)Rui.

(🥀)Muzan

"Hashira" - (🌪️)Sanemi, (🌊)Giyuu, (🐍)Obanai, (☁️)Muichiro, (❤️)Mitsuri, (🦋)Shinobu, (🌟)Tengen, (🔥)Rengoku, (🌺) Kanae.

Kamaboko Squad - (🗡️)Tanjiro, (🎍)Nezuko, (🌩️) Zenitsu, (🐗)Inosuke, (🌷)Kanao, ( 🔫)Genya.

--------------------

(⚠️Blow-job⚠️)

Akaza POV

Phew.. they are all gone now..They were starting to get on my nerves..

🌈: Aha.~ Now Akaza-Dono~ Where were we.?~

He said seductively into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He then grabbed ahold of my hands and pinned them to the wall.
He then flipped me over, so now my stomach was facing the cream colored brick wall.

🌈: I remember now, Akaza-Dono..~

He then rubbed his erect dick on my ass through his pants, which caused me to do a little whine.

🌈: Aha~ Already eager for my dick now, ey?~
❄️: D-Douma.. We can't. We're in school.. or did you forget.?
🌈: But I'm hard, love.~
❄️:Ugh..

I tuned my self over, and got on my knees.

🌈: I would have preferred slamming into you, but I guess this will do, for now.~

I roll my eyes, and start to undo his white belt. Once I undid his belt I unzipped his pants, and grabbed ahold of his Dick.
I leaned in and licked his member, I then took the whole thing into my mouth, I bopped my head up and down at an average speed.

🌈: N-ngh.~ Akaza-Dono~ You're so..~ Ha.!~ Good at this!~

I then started going faster, which caused a few low grunts and moans. He grabbed ahold of my hair and started pushing my head until his dick was practically in my throat. After 2 seconds, I felt and tasted his white, warm liquid slide down my throat. It tasted like cinnamon, and a little salty. Ngl.. it tastes good. After he let go of my hair, I took his cock out of my mouth with a string of saliva hanging. He cleaned my face and himself.

🌈: You're not safe yet, Akaza-Dono.~

Once he said that I got flustered.

🌈: Awh!! You're so cute when you're shy, love!!~
❄️: S-Shut tf up.. ////
🌈: I can't!! You're too adorable!!

I then punch his head off because of how embarrassing the situation was. Someone or something then started heading twords us.

🌙: Douma.. Why did I hear.. . some moaning.. here.

We both flushed red.

🌙: Ugh.. you two.. can't just do.. . That anywhere. You want..

Once Douma's head regenerated he spoke.

🌈: But Kokushibou-Dono!! No one saw us!
🌙: What about.. those Hashira ..

Douma went silent for a moment.

🌈: Uhhh.. Kokushibou-Dono! They didn't see us doing 'it'!!
🌙: No. Once they left.. they ran into us .. and sai-
🦋: Tell them to get out of our spot.

Kokushibou turned to face the smaller.

🌙: Do not.. interrupt me.
🦋: Ara~ Ara~ this school used to be at normal school time.~ Which was daytime!~ But ever since you people came, they changed it! Why is that?~

Then someone else came out of the shadows.

🌸: That's none of your damn business, is it?
🦋: What did you say to me?~

And then another person came through the way the "Hashira" came from.

❤️: Hey! Hey! Don't fight! Please don't!
🦋: Mitsuri-chan!~ please try to reason with these ugly mother fuckers!~
🌸: UGLY?!

Kokushibou then held Daki and held her obi belts that were stuffed into her shirt from attacking the young women.

🦋: Keep that brat away.~ before she regrets it~
🌸: KOKUSHIBOU LET ME GO!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SUPERIOR!!! LISTEN TO ME AND LET ME GO!!

The girl with the butterfly pin looked confused.

🦋: What do you mean by... Superior?~ Aren't you all in the same grade level?~
🌸: KOKUSHIBOUUUUUUUUU LET ME GOOOOOOO!!!
🌈: Kokushibou-Dono! Could you please let my daughter go?~

The girl with the black to purple hair looked genuinely confused. Even mor than before.

🦋: I'm confused.. What do you mean by daughter.?
❤️: I'm also very confused..
🌈: Kokushibou-Dono! Can I explain? Or should we just let them go?

Kokushibou took a few seconds to respond. He was probably thinking of what to say.

🌙:Hmm.. I guess you could explain.. but you.. must make sure.. they don't say.. anything to others..
🌈: Thank you, Kokushibou-Dono!!~

Douma then faced the two females that were the definition of confusion.

🌈: Ever heard of demons?~
❤️: H-huh.. You mean those folktale.?
🌈: Akaza-Dono!
❄️: What.
🌈: Could you be dear and demonstrate?~
❄️: Uhm.. sure.. only because I'm bored though..

I stood up and cracked my face 'human' face on.

[ Crack ]

❤️: KYAAAAA!! SHINOBU-CHAN!! WE MESSED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE!! WAAAAAHHH!!!
🦋: C-Calm down, Mitsuri..

The 'mask' then regenerated in a blink of an eye.

I'm assuming the girl with the butterfly hairpin's name is Shinobu.. And The other with braids, is called Mitsuri?

Shinobu grabbed Mitsuri's wrist and dragged her away, trying to get away from us demons.

Douma was about to send his ice vines to catch them but kokushibou stopped him from doing so.

🌙: If they go missing.. the police .. will investigate.. and will most.. likely lead to.. us.  Enmu.
💫: Yes?
🌙: Give them a..  horrible slumber. Maybe that will.. . make them. .. take our warning seriously.
💫: Yes Kokushibou!~

Enmu then uncovered his hand, while the mouth on his hand put the two females that were running off, too sleep.

💫: Why type of dream shall I give them?~
🌙: One where.. we are.. . murdering them..
💫: As you wish.~
🕸️: Enmu.. you're such a fucking simp..
🌸: LANGUAGE.
🕸️: I'm not 12..
🌸: You have the body and mind of one!! So you don't have an excuse!
⚡: Where should we put them?
🏺: We should put them in a dumpster!! Hyo!
🎸: Good idea.. fish face.
🏺: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!
🎸: A fish fac-
🌙:No arguing.

[ RING ]

ugh..time for another boring ass class..

--------------------------

Words : 1052