Don't Die Of Boredom, Being Bored Is Better

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Cursing, Yanxiao Liu walked down the streets after school. "Dumbass author! So much potential, gone, wasted, just like that!"
As a big fan of the xanxia genre, he had read of many heroes battling their way to immortality. But, time after time, he couldn't help but get frustrated with the amount of stupidity the authors wrote their female characters with, whose only purpose seemed to end up in the harem of another Heavely-Demon-Lord-Disciple-Shifu-hybrid-sort-of-thing. 

Especially with this novel.

The maiden, who shared names with him (his chosen name, her family name) had started off as a wonderful character. Orphanaged, just like the main character, thus they grew up together. But the protagonist, Wang Shan, got bullied at the orphanage a lot, and the circumstances they had to live in were poor. After the female character took had taken another beating for her best friend, they decided it was enough. They ran away from the orphanage, having to live in the dirt, and eating the left-overs they could dig up from the trash. Sometimes they'd have to steal in order to get foood. But soon, it got better! The main character performed some crazy fighting skills and got noticed by Immortal Master Luan, the leader of one of the three biggest sects, who had seen their potential. And he was right, because they both turned out to be great cultivators!
But.
The main character had demonic blood also (obviously) and after being dragged down to the demon realm (again, obviously), he became an overpowered edgy demon lord, collected wives like they were wildflowers he could just pick, and slaughtered anyone who he didnt like.
After 5 years or so, the childhood bestfriends had an emotional reunion, and the before so witty maiden just... agreed to join the protagonist's harem without even a second thought. After, she completely stopped cultivating to bear his children. End of the book.

Seriously. 

The final chapter had left Yanxiao Liu with so many plotholes, unfinished plotlines, never solved problems and wasted potentials that he hadn't watched his steps the slightest while contemplating his life decisions.
The thought "Maybe I should have looked both ways before crossing the road" hit him about as subtle as the truck that drove into him. Then, it all went black. 

Next thing he knew, he was in some sort of dark cyberspace. You know, the ones you see in the movies, with the weird glitchy codelines of ones and zeros like you got stuck in a robots mind? Yeah, that. He couldn't see his body- he wasn't even sure he had one since he had just, you know, fucking died - but oh well. The sparkly codelines were pretty to look at. He was admiring this Schrödingers cat-box ("Am I dead or alive? Who knows?") when suddendly, he was interrupted by a mechanical robot voice. Maybe he was stuck in a robots mind after all.

[System activated.]
What-
What in the world was that-?
Puzzled, he tried to make out where the voice came from. Cyberpunk??? The Matrix??? What? 

[System connecting, please wait... Connected. Welcome to the system.]

"What system?!?!" he wanted to scream out into the void, but he didn't, because you see, Yanxiao Liu is a very calm and collected person. 

[Transform a good-for-nothing-novel into an all time classic. This can be obtained by earning E-Points. By improving character depth, discovering hidden plotlines, filling plotholes or changing the plot, E-points can be earned. If E-points drop under zero, you'll be transmigrated back to your original vessel.]
"Hold up." Yanxiao Liu interrupted the robotic voice, that started to annoy him. "Are you... isekaing me?"