Liu Haoguang and others have heard of this for the first time.

   "Yes, and it's not very far from your place. It only takes about two hours to drive there. The camp is closer, but it's still under construction."

  Gao Yuan said and told everyone the location of the resettlement site and the new camp.

  "Two hours...so far, the road is too dangerous, we dare not go"

  Someone said.

  That is not something they can manage. Gao Yuan also closed his mouth in time, and by this time Li Xiaoqing had helped the young man heal all the injuries.

"Thank you"

  Xie Qisheng said gratefully that he was actually cured.

  "Young people should not be too aggressive, they will die."

  Li Xiaoqing just said with a smile.

  Xie Qisheng looked at Li Xiaoqing and nodded blankly, but several people were obviously ready to leave here.

   "Satisfy everyone, people have already killed those three zombies and Tibetan mastiffs"

  Song Xing saw a few people still want to catch up and say something, so he stopped at the door and said.

There are very few zombies here. As long as the three zombie Tibetan Mastiffs are eliminated, there will be no danger for a while. It can be said that those people have helped them a lot. He knew that he shouldn’t have done it so quickly. The details of these people are revealed...

   "Captain Liu, we still have some food left at 020. If you don’t mind, you can take the time to get it back. We should not come back here in the future."

  Li Yanzhen said to Liu Haoguang that now only Liu Haoguang and Xie Qisheng were the ones who came out to send them off.

  "How can I do it! What I eat now is so hard to find"

   Liu Haoguang had to decline after hearing this, although what they lack most now is food.

   "It's okay, we will have more chances to eat outside, Captain Liu, please keep it"

   Fu Ying also said.

  Those things were originally scattered food that could not fit in Li Yanqian's backpack, because this time they left, the bed and clothing alone occupied seven or eight cells in Li Yanqian's backpack...

  "Miss Li, Miss Fu, and everyone, if there is a chance in the future, I will definitely pay back the kindness of the few people this time."

  Xie Qisheng said suddenly.

  Liu Haoguang also nodded and patted Xie Qisheng, expressing his approval.

   "Okay, there will be a period later"

  Li Yanxian said with a smile.

   "Yes, I feel like we will be asked to stay wherever we go?"

   Gu Yao recalled, there were only less than ten of them, and there were more than 30 of them.

   "Because you still dare not go outside to kill zombies, you always want to find someone to take with you"

  Li Yanxian said that in the face of living, this kind of thinking is actually normal, and she does not despise it, as long as it does not touch her bottom line.

   "It's not enough, the ability of Yanqi is so convenient, there is a sweet potato wherever you go."

   said Gao Yuan.

   "That must be, we don't have a good meal without words"

   Fuying grabbed Li Yanqian's neck and joked.

   "So I am your iron rice bowl, but you have to look at me firmly"

  Li Yanqiu pursed his lips and smiled.

The people in the car couldn't help but laugh. Fu Tingyu looked at the people who had become one, only to realize how lucky he was to be led by Li Yanqi into the team. At the first glance, Li Yanqi would definitely not bring a stranger into the team.

   But when it comes to joining the team, everyone did not expect that they would have a new teammate so soon...

  When the group was about to arrive at Taoli, Li Yanqian first spotted a person wandering near Taoli’s gate. This discovery made everyone nervous.

  Is anyone playing Taoli’s idea?

  "Let’s go and take a look, there is only one person"

  Li Yanxian said.

"it is good"

   Zhou Feng, who was driving, stepped on the accelerator, and directly ran into a few zombies, and drove quickly in the direction of Taoli.

  (End of this chapter)