25

Fu Ying was amazed, although the treatment method is very simple, just come for two fluid infusions for a re-examination, but she can encounter such things all the time, and there is no one else besides her.

  "It's really unlucky today."

  Fu Ying said depressedly when she and Li Yanqi went to the infusion area.

  "Yeah, it's really unlucky,"

  Li Yanqi echoed.

  At this moment, her attention was attracted by a man passing by.

  The man's face was red and swollen, and the neck below was a little festered. At first glance, his appearance reminded her of the zombies she had seen in her previous life, but seeing him complaining to the woman next to him while scratching, she dispelled her doubts. .

  Zombies can't speak.

  While waiting for Fu Ying's infusion in the infusion area, she saw the two people again. His red and swollen face was scratched by himself, leaving many marks. It will be infected.

  "Don't get me wrong, my husband was allergic to some seafood yesterday. This is the doctor's diagnosis certificate. It's not an infectious disease." Those who came to infuse some fluid, it was only because others looked at them with disgust that she explained.

  "Okay, okay, why are you talking so much nonsense, you haven't eaten any food, go and buy me something to eat, with meat on it," the
 man said impatiently.

  "What's the matter, the doctor said you have to eat lightly recently" the woman complained, but she still stuffed the diagnosis certificate back into her bag and walked out, it seemed that she was going to buy food for the man.

  "I knew that I should go to Xiaoqing's private hospital. It's so noisy here,"

  Fu Ying said. If it wasn't for the trouble going back to school, they would not have chosen this hospital.

  Lao Zhou had already separated from the two after the police questioned him, saying that the materials they were going to donate had arrived ahead of schedule.

  "This hospital has a good reputation, at least your problem has been found out."

  Li Yanqi sat beside Fu Ying and waited for her infusion, but she couldn't help looking at the man who said he was allergic to seafood.

  He looks more and more restless now, scratching his neck with his hands from time to time, wondering if it's because he didn't have a good rest, Li Yanqi only felt that his eye circles were red.

  "Did you smell a bad smell?"

  Fu Ying leaned over and asked, she felt that the smell came from beside the man.

  "Stink?"

  Li Yanqi sniffed, but she didn't seem to smell any stink.

  "Sir, don't move all the time, or the needle will bleed back," a passing nurse said kindly to the man.

  "You fucking control me?!"

  Without warning, the man stood up suddenly, as if he was going to pinch the nurse's neck, and he tore off the needle and infusion bottle on the ground, and attack the nurse.

  Most of the surrounding infusion areas were full of patients and family members. No one thought that the man would suddenly attack. Only a few male family members stepped forward to stop the man when he was pushed the nurse to the ground.

  The more people surrounded him, the more angry and excited the man became. Five or six adults couldn't pull him away for a while, and one of the medical staff was even accidentally bitten by him.

  Li Yanqi's expression darkened, and she finally understood why she felt a little strange just now, the lower cheeks of the mad man's face had also begun to show festering appearance, but the people around him probably didn't notice it for a while.

  "Hiss, why are you still biting people? Is it rabies?"

  Fu Ying only felt pain for the medical staff, but at this time the mad man was finally stopped by several people, and the neck of the little nurse on the ground was pinched red. When it turned purple, she was still coughing dryly.

  "Are you going back to school or Fu's house after the infusion?"

  Li Yanqi lowered her eyes and asked as if nothing had happened.