127

Chapter 127 Peach and Plum Warehouse

   Zhou Feng, who had conceived all sorts of possibilities before, now after seeing the people coming from outside, a big rock in his heart finally came down.

In these days, apart from killing zombies, he has always been alone in the peaches and plums. Fortunately, there is enough food, water and electricity in the warehouse to support his daily life. At the same time, he silently expressed his thoughts to Li Yan before. Rejoiced for the decision made by the warehouse.

  Solar power generation, large reservoirs, self-contained security systems... Although these things were proposed by someone in the company at the time, the final decision was made by Li Yanqian.

  Now that zombies are rampant, he can rely on these things to live steadily in the warehouse, and even eat and use are very complete, thanks to Li Yanqian's previous decision.

  There were not many zombies outside the Taoli Gate. Li Yanqi laughed when he saw Zhou Feng standing alone in the Taoli Courtyard.

  "Your friend is not easy, killing so many zombies by one person?"

   said Gao Yuan.

   "Haha, Lao Zhou has never disappointed people"

   Fu Ying also recognized that it was Lao Zhou's figure.

   "Old, old Zhou? He doesn't look...not old"

  Gu Yao is messed up. Before coming, she always thought Lao Zhou was like an uncle in his 40s or 50s...

   "Okay, it's finally our doorstep, everyone, let's start cleaning up"

  Li Yanzhen was a little excited. After so many things, they finally came to the warehouse she had prepared for a long time after upgrading their backpacks.

Fu Ying was also excited, because when they were in the car they discussed the next step. If it weren’t for Li Yanqi’s suggestion, she would have forgotten her Zhongtai pharmaceutical factory. The food and use are of course important, medicines. Presumably it will be important in the future, if it can be replaced with a crystal core...

  The zombies that were still beating the iron gate just now turned around after the group got out of the car.

  Six people stood in a row, looking at the zombies that rushed forward, but no one had any scared expressions.

  Hohohoho...

  Zhang Tao took the lead to condense a row of stone steps in the front. Although relatively small, all the zombies in the front row fell down, and the zombies at the back also pushed and crawled over.

Knowing that they have reached their destination now, Li Yanqi no longer saves abilities. As a short knife flew out from her, the long knife in her hand did not stop, only less than half a minute, dozens of Only the zombies were killed under her two weapons.

Several people have now learned to cooperate, Zhang Tao and Gu Yao, Gao Yuan and Li Xiaoqing, as well as Li Yanqi and Fu Ying. Such cooperative skills ensure everyone's safety and save time for killing zombies.

   Zhou Feng also pressed the remote control button, Taoli's metal mesh door was slowly opened.

  "Long time no see, old Zhou"

   Fuying smiled and said hello.

  "Long time no see, it seems that everyone is doing well"

   Zhou Feng also joined in, waving an iron rod.