110

Chapter 110

  The fastest zombie rushed from the corner first.

  The second one followed, the third one...

  Deng Jun widened his eyes and stepped back. Why would that girl know? What is going on with her? !

Since he was ready, when the first zombie rushed out, Zhan Hao had already fired. He did not wait for the more than 300 zombies to approach. The second rescue team shot and killed those zombies one by one. complete.

  Chen Xiaochong and the others were about to go forward to help Li Yanqian and others dig the crystal core, but they were held back by Li Yanqian.

   "A fish slipped through the net"

  Li Yanxian reminded that immediately a metal blade appeared in her finger and shot into the pile of corpses in front. A zombie that hadn't completely died just raised his head and was about to climb, and was hit directly.

  Chen Xiaochong whistled, "Thank you."

  Li Yanxian just smiled and nodded, and then ignored Deng Jun’s probing gaze, leading Fu Ying and several others to dig forward.

In addition to the crystal nucleus that Zhai Nian just gave, after a few people dug up these zombies, Li Yanqi double-clicked the crystal nucleus in the backpack without changing his face. She knew that no one here could see her panel. .

  60%.

So fast.

  Li Yanxian was happy, and even the unhappiness that had just been questioned by Deng Jun was thrown out of the sky. Today, the zombie crystal nucleus at the Xinliang District Railway Station was accepted by her.

  Fuying and Gu Yao were also a little excited when they heard it. They said that there were tens of thousands of zombies upstairs. Just now, the two of them were still in shock, but now they are full of enthusiasm.

  Zhanhao said, if they can't kill the zombies upstairs today, they won't go back tonight.

   "Mad, all crazy"

  Deng Jun said when he heard Zhan Hao's decision.

   There are tens of thousands of zombies, he wants to kill them all?

  With these more than 300 people?

   "Don't worry, we brought a car of ammunition today"

  Zhang Jinhang smiled, knowing that there will be many zombies here at the train station, and they have done enough preparations.

   "Yanqi, your ability... can you really know everything?"

Ji Cheng’s eyes flickered. He was listening to him just now, just because he was not an official member of the rescue team, and he was not familiar with Zhanhao, so he didn’t interrupt. Now I see Li Yanqi and Fuying again. After coming together, he asked.

   "Within a certain range, it won't work if it's far away"

  Li Yanzhen thought for a while, and replied.

   "Your assistive ability is convenient. Would you like to consider coming to me?"

  Jicheng did not hesitate to throw an olive branch to Li Yanqian.

  In his opinion, it is too unsafe for these young people to be together. It is the wisest choice to develop well with the big team. He believes that the smart Li Yanqian will not refuse.

   However, Li Yanqian refused without even thinking about it.

  "I already have my own team"