Rude Boy Calum - Part Two

The next morning I woke up feeling empty. I was still mad at Calum but I was so lonely without him. I tried several things to get my mind off of him, taking a bath and watching T.V, but nothing worked. I sighed and headed to the freezer grabbing the ice cream, preparing for a sad day in.

After letting out a few tears and binge watching a series on Netflix, there was a knock on my door. Although I looked like a mess, I got up to answer. When I pulled the door open, Calum was the last person I was expecting to see. In his hand he held balloons, along with a small gift box.

"Hey," he mumbled weakly.

"Hey. What is this?"

"About yesterday," he said, awkwardly shuffling his feet. "I'm sorry for the way I acted." There was a long pause.

"Is that all?"

"No. I'm just awful with words," he admitted. "But I have a lot to say." I nodded for him to continue. "I know I messed up. But I didn't mean what I said. I'm just too much of a coward to say otherwise. I told you that no girl is worth spending time with back to back. That's bullshit. You're worth it. More than worth it. I want to be with you all the time. It scares me how much I think about you. I'm not the sweet type, but you're starting to bring out my good side. I'm sorry that I didn't have the guts to tell you that."

I was speechless. The second I opened my mouth to respond, he pushed a finger to my lips.

"And one more thing," he said as he set down what he was holding and grabbed my waist. "Y/N, I love you."