The redhead sighed. "Dick, has it ever crossed your mind about what to do when she finds out about this? That you're keeping a gigantic secret from her? It's still not too late to tell her and invite her to join. Bruce was not against the idea-"

"No," Dick said firmly. "She will not join, and she will never find out about this. Move on, Oracle."

Barbra sighed again. "Fine, fine," She backed down. "But don't say I didn't warn you."

"Do you have news for me?" Dick asked, switching the topic.

"Yes, a notice from Bruce to be passed to all secret op team members via direct call."

"Not through text?" Dick asked.

"No, Batman wanted no written evidence of what goes on," Oracle answered. "Just a heads up, Batman ordered a team meeting in the next few days. While the exact date is not yet determined, as we have members currently off-world, do keep in mind that it is coming up."

"Is that it?" Dick asked, confused. "Coming from Batman and from you, I was expecting more."

"Well, the part of trying to talk you into letting Percy join was also partly from Bruce, since the rest of the family are all involved in it," Oracle answered. "I figured the reason he didn't ask her directly was because he knew you did object to it."

Just then, Dick heard the sounds of showers being turned off, "I gotta go, Babs. I'll be there for the meeting." Then he hung up the call, the next second Percy came out of the Bathroom dressed in a fresh pair of clothing and drying her hair with a towel.

"Who called you?" Percy asked, noting the phone in Dick's hand.

"Barbra," He answered crisply. "Wanted to congratulate us on the engagement. Oh, and Bruce wants us at the Manor tomorrow for a family dinner."

Percy gave a light chuckle. "News reached them that quickly?" she tossed aside the towel and with a flick of her hand, her wavy hair was dried perfectly. "And tell Barbra that was sweet of her."

"I will," Dick responded. "And really? You're doubting the rate Batman gets his news? Apparently, Oliver got it before he did, I bet the old man's still pissed."

Percy laughed, "Well, I have to be on my way. If I hurry now I can still catch my next class."

Dick pulled the girl towards him and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Are you sure you have to be back today? We barely spent any time together."

"It's been two days!"

"Only two days!" Dick wined, burying his head in Percy's neck. "Not enough time."

"Since when did you have attachment issues?" Percy joked, placing her hands on his bare chest and lightly pushing him away. She smiled up at him, reaching up and moving a strand of hair away from his face. "I wish I could stay, but I've missed out on enough classes and assignments!"

"I'm sure NRU won't mind if you miss out one more day, with you being their ex-praetor and Champion and all that?"

Percy gave him an unamused look.

"Yeah, okay..."

Percy smiled sympathetically. "I'll see you soon, Babe..." She stood on her tiptoe and pecked Dick lightly on the lips. But Dick, not at all satisfied by this, circled the girl back into him and landed a hard kiss on her mouth.

...

"Recognized, Nightwing B01"

"Look at him, full of health and glow." Connor teased as soon as Dick emerged from the Zeta Tube located in their garage. "Heard the big news from Will. How's the engagement life going for you?"