11

ELEVEN
irl, messages, insta

chrissy 😎
private chat

chrissy 😎 francesca

frannie 😎 christopher

chrissy 😎 wanna go to the beach?

frannie 😎 yes i do
what made you wanna go?

chrissy 😎 idk we just never hang out just us two
and we used to go when we were younger so

frannie 😎 so true
am i picking u up?

chrissy 😎 nah ill pick u up
be ready in an hour

frannie 😎 okay!!
read

irl

chris had picked up fran in the car and drove to the beach they used to go to when they were kids. it felt nice to hang out on their own, as they hadn't spent time together like that for a while. neither of them had mentioned the almost kiss that happened last week, and didn't plan on bringing it up to each other either.

"i have sand in my shoes." chris whined, as he always did when they went to the beach.

"you say this every time." fran replied to him, chuckling at the way he acted like a child. it was most likely because he was the youngest of his brothers. sometimes she envied that he had two brothers, especially triplets, because fran was an only child.

"i know but i can't help it, it always gets in there somehow."

the pair were sat underneath a small beach couch with a roof, watching the other people having fun on the beach.

chris was staring at the girl next to him, thinking about the past few weeks. he didn't understand how he felt, but he knew something was different.
he thought back to when they were kids.

"hi chris!" fran waved to the boy. he had made a new friend in middle school, and every time she saw him in the halls, she'd come up to him and say hello.

"hi frannie." he answered back sheepishly.
she looked at him in confusion, but then smiled.
"you gave me a nickname! i've never had a nickname before, it's cool!"

chris knew then he was always going to call her frannie.

"do you want to go to the beach after school? me and my brothers are going so you can come too." he invited her because his brothers wanted to meet the girl he wouldn't stop talking about.

"yeah! that would be so fun! can i bring my friends too? they're really nice i think you'll like them." the girl asked.

"yeah sure! who are your friends?"

"rosie and audrey! i think audrey is in your homeroom." she explained.

chris knew there was an audrey in his homeroom, but she never really talked so he didn't know her that well.