{✨} 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.

A/N: Sorry for not posting last week school was kind of being not so preppy (NOT LIKE THIS WEEK IS BETTER 👹) anyways, love you all 😍 (No image for now due to me running out of storage- I MEAN technical difficulties :D)

{2nd person POV}

(Not proofread 💀)

Key:

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

~{Timeskip}~

Grim was immediately caught off guard by the ginger(breadman)'s lukewarm BuRn as the ginger(breadman) starts cackling. "I can't hold it back anymore!" He lets out more hollers of laughter.

"Is this guy human or hyena?" You thought you said that quieter only for the laughter to halt as he whips his gaze towards you. "Excuse me?! Wait...don't tell me! You're that summoned trailblazer wannabe who ruined orientation along with the monster no one summoned at all!"

He held back laughter as he continued, "It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!" You harshly stared at the ginger as he continued his laughter. "For a kid going to a prestigious school, you're a real asshole." You mumbled.

"So, in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors?" He stopped to laugh before continuing to tease you both. "SO lame!" 

You raise a brow. "Like that haircut?" "Excuse me?" "Like that haircut, lame like that haircut." You pointed to his average af looking hair. "It's lame. So, if we're lame, you're joining the lame train."

"At least I know who the seven are! You're so clueless you needed MY help! Maybe before trying to smartass me, you should try taking a second crack at kindergarten." He went into another annoying fit of laughter.

"Maybe after you get a second crack at the barber shop." 

Grim growls as he clenches his paws and stares daggers into the boy. "Maybe let's all just-" you were cut off by Ace as he waves you off. "Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!"

You watched as he started walking away before turning to Grim. "Good job at holding back your anger Grim. You're really starting to get the hang of- please tell me the fire is for roasting a marshmallow and not blowing up a teenager."

Before you can stop him, Grim hurls a fireball at Ace while screaming a battle cry. This cause ace to lose his valence slightly as he turns back toward Grim glaring the weasel- ...Rat-....puffball thing.

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" Ace got defensive. "Explodey-head?! You wanna throw hands wothme, shorty? You got some guts."

"I mean he does have a point about the hair-" "You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna put Nair in your shampoo bottles!"

(A/N: I HAVE TRAUMA FROM THAT VIDEO 😍)

Grim summoned even more fire as he screamed another battle cry. Ace smirked. "Oh-ho! How do you like that?" He sent a gust of wind towards Grim causing his fire to backfire. "H-Hey! His magic winds are blowing my fireballs off course! No fair!"

Soon a crowd of students sensed the commotion and came running to watch as they yelled excitedly as they watched a very sad version of street fighter. You stood and turned towards the two reckless individuals. "You two better knock it off before Crowley-"

You weren't listened to as the two boys continued their street fighter battle in the middle of the street. "...Is this going to become a normal thing for me?"