{✨} 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬

(A/N: I got Acheron guys 😍 I have too many lightning characters 🤡 also does anyone want to friend me? I can give you guys my UID :D also no post next week I'm in my school's spring play)

{2nd person POV}

(Not proofread 💀)

Key:

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

~{Timeskips}~

The battle ends with Grim causing another fire. How this house hasn't burned down cannot be specified other than 'This is a fictional world.'

The ghosts scream as one of them yells at the other two, "WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE! THE [H/c] HAIRED ONE IS SCARING ME! I DON'T WANT TO DIE AGAIN!" They all scurry into the walls causing dust to fly around again.

"...Am I that scary?"

"H-Huh? Did we...win?" You scratched the back of your neck while looking down at the puff- Grim. "More like we scared them off...but technically yes." Grim looks extremely relieved as he took a breath. "Good... Aw, geez, I was scared outta my-"

He stops before straightening himself and looking more confident. "I mean, they didn't faze me one bit! Just walk in the park for a mage of my caliber! Whaddaya got to say now, ghosties? That's right!" 

"He acts like Hook..."

You both heard the sound of someone coming towards you and turned to see Crowley. 

"I didn't hear the door open... Or a knock..."

He seemed to have not noticed or heard anything thankfully, he just started ranting about how kind and generous he was for bring [Y/N] dinner. It was just a cup of ramen.

"How am I supposed to heat this... And get the water? The pipes here are probably old as fuck..."

Crowley's gaze snapped to Grim immediately. "Wait. That's the creature we ejected-" "That was you." "-I ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What is it doing here?!"

Grim glared at the weird crow guy who somehow became a headmaster. "Taking care of yer ghost problem, that's what. You're welcome by the way!" Crowley then turned to you clearly expecting an explanation.

"In my defense-" "That's gonna take too long! I'll tell you the Grim way! It's STORYTIME!" Both you and the headmaster deadpanned at him.

Crowley cleared his throat before speaking. "That's a bit childish-" "I SAID IT'S STORYTIME!"

~{One Storytime with Grim later}~

"And that's the story of how the great and glorious Grim (and hench-human thingy [Y/N]) defeated the scary ghosts of the crusty old dorm!" .... Crickets...just crickets from the audience. "...Wow tough crowd today." He huffed.

Crowley thoguht for a minute. "On that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem. Ah, yes... That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students."

He received stares from both of you. "A heads up would've been nice you know." He put his hands up in defense. "I thought they would be dead by now!"

"..."

"...

"HOW DOES A GHOST DIE TWICE?!"