Chapter 3 : Call 911! Quick!

(Mike's POV)

I woke up and got dressed. I heard the plates clinging so I figured that we were having dinner. I went downstairs and was greeted by my family.

" Hey how are you feeling?" My mom asked.

" better" I said. That was the truth I felt much better but I have been burned by this before so I was still on guard. Then after a few minutes nothing happened so I was off guard. Then when I started eating the lasagna my stomach gave that aching pain again and before I would feel nauseous I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

" Honey are you okay" mom asked

" Yeah fine I just need to go to the bathroom" I said quickly. I rushed to the bathroom. De ja vu. Then then I threw up but this time none of it was throw up. It was all blood. Then the sharp pain stabbed through at my right side. But it wasn't bearable this time it increased gradually more and more. I started screaming from the pain. I was screaming so loud that my mom heard me from the closed bathroom door.

"What was that noise" my mom asked. Nancy shrugged. My mom came through the door and looked at me.

" Mike what's wrong" mom said before she saw the pool of blood in the toilet. She was going to say something but I interrupted

" MY STOMACH IT HURTS SO MUCH! STOP IT! PLEASE! I cried

"CALL 911" mom cried to my dad "RIGHT NOW"

"What's happening?" Asked dad. Holly was crying.

"NOW!" Mom yelled. Dad got on the phone and dialed 911.

" 911 what's your emergency?" The phone said

"My son needs an ambulance quick" my dad said into the phone

" Okay we'll get there as fast as we can" the phone said.

5 minutes later..........

All the ambulances came and the workers came into the house. They asked me questions

" Michael where does it hurt?" The hospital worker asked

" MY STOMACH!" I yelled

" Where does your stomach hurt?" the worker asked getting annoyed

"MY RIGHT SIDE!" I cried "MAKE IT STOP! The worker shook her head and they injected something into me and I felt woozy. Seconds later I was asleep. They carried me to the stretcher and strapped me. They gave me air and carried me into the ambulance and drove away. My mom put her head into my dads shoulder crying.