𓆩ᥫ𝟎᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Papa...." Umeko quietly whimpered, gripping onto her fathers pantlegs in fear. She didn't wanna go to school! Satoru looked down at Umeko and sighed. "Umeko, what's wrong?" He asked in a gentle voice, squatting down to be next to her. Usually, Satoru was the type of Dad to be constant fun, he wasnt the best with emotional support. But he couldn't cop out anymore, Kei was gone. And he had to step up.

Umeko jumped into his arms and refused to let go. "Umeko, I know you're nervous about this, but trust me. You're gonna make some great friends." Satoru attempted to comfort her, his voice still slightly Hoarse. "But you didn't go here when you were little... Why do I need to?" She asked. Satoru sighed, looking down at the red-eyed girl.
"Thats because my parents weren't cool,they didnt let me do cool stuff and ruined my fun!" He gave Umeko a small smile, hoping his little act would cheer her up.. Umeko looked up and nodded shyly, still clinging to his jacket.

He sighed, picking her up and approaching the building. The swirly symbol on the front was carved into stone, and the large imposing red doors made Satoru internally roll his eyes.

As he opened the doors, he looked around for the main office. Once he found it, he rang the bell. When A Kunoichi rounded the corner, he gave a small wave to which the woman ran away in fear. He sighed. "Drama queen..."

"Sir?" A meek voice asked. He looked back to the main office desk to see a young woman standing there. He smiled and waved at her, walking closer. "Hello, I'm here to sign my daughter in." He explained. The woman nodded and pulled out a small book flipping through the pages.
"Name and daughter's name?" She asked. "Satoru Gojo And Umeko Gojo." He smiled. As soon as the words left his mouth the woman looked up in fear. She gulped down and attempted to keep her composure
"A-ah yes, I- uhm..." She stuttered attempting to find her voice once more. Satoru's expression quickly turned sour, he was hoping this wouldn't be taking too long but clearly, the people of this village still feared the mention of the Gojo clan's name.

Satoru didnt like his clan either but it got tiring to have everyone look at him with such fear and disdain. He just hoped it wouldnt effect Umeko too much.

Either way, the Gojo clan was full of pretentious assholes that wanted to further their own agenda and could care less about the rest of the world. Satoru was ashamed to say he was even related to them but sadly he was. They even called him the clan's paragon when he was younger. By some miracle he didnt become A sociopath like the rest of his family.

"Im sorry but could you hurry up please? I don't want my daughter to be late to her first day of school." Satoru sighed as his patience was beginning to run thin. Usually Satoru was cheerful and happy, often preferring to goof off and have fun rather than be formal all the time. "Ah- yes sir!" The woman squeaked and handed him A small form, it was the regular ninja academy spiel. He quickly signed it and handed it back over to the woman.
"You read it that quickly?" She asked in disbelief. "You got A problem with that?" Satoru shot back with A smirk. "N-no sir." The woman stumbled over her words like A baby fawn learning to walk. Satoru rolled his eyes and began to walk away with his daughter gripping onto him like A baby Koala. "Oh sir! We usually don't allow parents to drop their children off directly at their class- '' The woman attempted to catch up to Satoru leaving the office. "Well make an exception." He groaned, not wanting to argue with A poorly paid school secretary at the moment. The woman gulped and looked away in fear. "Y-yes sir." She mumbled and walked into the office once more.