𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I saw this coming because only you rebel against what everyone doesn't like." Kiara laughed lightly and shook her head at me again. "You aren't mad at me?" I asked the both of them, furrowing my eyebrows while crossing my arms over another. Sarah shook her head. "No because I noticed you walk towards Rafe's car after he fought Topper. I had a feeling." She explained and laid her hands in her lap. In pure disbelief, I didn't think that they would've seen it coming but they did. I had formed a smile against my tan face as I looked at them with happiness. "I'm happy for you but if he does something wrong, don't be surprised if I do in fact kill him." Kiara stated sternly as Sarah had nodded her head in agreement. I shook my head and leaned my head against the door frame of the bathroom. My eyes met with both of their brown eyes that were full of love and happiness. "Thank you guys. I love you." I told them as they stood up and wrapped their arms around me. My left arm wrapped around Kiara's waist while my other had wrapped around Sarah's. Sarah laid her hand against my back with gentleness while Kiara had her head against my shoulder before we all pulled away from another. "We love you too, Iz." Kiara spoke in response to what I had told them.

I nodded at them in response. "I better run home to grab the flower crowns that my mom made all of us." I expressed as I picked up the clothes I had dropped on the bathroom floor into my arms. Sarah nodded her head. I grasped ahold of the makeup bag and slipped on the Birkenstocks that I wore over. Leaving my heels at the side of Sarah's bed where she put them. "I'll be back." I said and headed out of her bedroom, walking down the hallway towards the wooden staircase. My feet stepped against the wood while my hands were full of what I had brought. I headed down the stairs swiftly in order to hurry, however I had ran into my own boyfriend at the end of the stairs. He stared down at me with love forming in his blue eyes. My heart pounded gently in my chest while I felt a sense of relief fall away from my shoulders, nothing weighed me down any more after I confessed to my friends about what I was hiding from them. Rafe put his hands against my waist in order to make sure that I wouldn't fall off the last step. We slightly made eye level from me being on a three foot staircase. "You look incredible." He spoke with a husky voice like he had done when he was being meaningful. I smiled at him, fluttering my long eyelashes at the sight of him. His hands were gentle against my waist. "You're so sweet." I told him and looked into both of his eyes. His pupils grew when he had looked at me, almost like he changed into a completely different person when he saw me.

Rafe stood in front of me with his back to the front door. He had put on his light blue suit that I had picked out to match my dress. He slicked back his blonde hair, looking dapper than he had before. He still reminded me of old money by the way that he dressed on a normal basis but even more so now because of his suit. "You look awfully handsome too." I mentioned as I rested my hand against his soft cheek. My thumb ran against the skin while he stared at me with love growing in his pupils. "I couldn't have done it without you." He smiled. He placed his grip onto the lowest part of my hip. His fingers sat on top of the soft fabric of my dress while he felt around at the curves that were hidden by the dress. "Are you ready?" He asked and tilted his head to the side with his hands still on me. I nodded my head at him, thinking about kissing him every time I glanced down at his pink lips that waited longingly to be kissed. "I can't wait to show you off, beautiful." He spoke again. I smiled once more to show the dimples against my cheeks while they heated up from his flirtatious comment that made butterflies form in my stomach. "How did I become so lucky?" I asked him and sat down the items against the staircase. I wrapped my free arms around his neck, touching the collar of his suit in order to straighten it out. He flashed a bright smile at me.

"I don't know, I think I'm the lucky one." He spoke in response to my question that I asked. His hands rummaged against my waist almost like he couldn't keep his hands to himself. "Do you mind grabbing my heels upstairs?" I asked him and tilted my head to the side in a flirty gesture. He nodded his head. "Of course." He said without a hesitation. I grasped against my clothing and makeup bag that sat on the end of the staircase. I held it in my hands while I kissed his cheek, thanking him for being so sweet. "Meet me outside. Want to take the Branco?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Will do and that's fine with me, I want to drive though." He smirked as he let go of my waist and stood up on the staircase. I nodded my head at him and bit the bottom of my full lips. I headed towards the front door, opening it and walking out into the outside porch that faced the large dock that they owned. I held up my dress with my free hand to make sure that the dress wouldn't drag against the ground beneath me. I headed back towards my house in the same direction that I took to come to the Cameron's house. Watching my father come out of the door with his best suit on. He had worn khakis alongside a sage green suit top that matched his eye color. He pushed his hands in his pocket and looked around outside like he was looking for someone in particular. I walked across the Cameron's grass to get over to my yard that was trimmed perfectly.