6. Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Nishant look at nir who was  so tens and in his own zone that he was not even Looking at nishant.. that he is also scared too...  When the phone call came from Nirbhay that They r reaching here and an accident had happened ..... Nirav shocked .. nothing was roaming in his mind other than neevan's safety...

Nir took neevan inside while kritika made nish sit .. because the boy looked absolutely scared.. she handed him a glass of water.. nishant shook his head he wants nothing now...

nishant thinks - Please thik hojaa baby boo ese mat pareshan kar.. mujhe i.. i cant take it please

Nishant hide his face in his palms and cried .. kritika just hug him - ssshh bas bas baccha. neev is going to be fine

Nishant cried - Agar use kuch hogya to .. to me

Kritika - Kuch nhi hoga use.... hum sab h na....  hold on...

But nothing was making the boy calm down...

while Nir was looking at neevan.. his pulse rate was not stable .. breathing was erratic...and his heart rate... too

Nir tensed he immidiately came out ...

Nishant rush to him - Bhaiyu... neev..neev kesa h vo thik h na

kritika - nirav..

nir tens - Kabir bhaiya ko bulao kritika we need him... 

Nishant confused while kritika tensed..   but nodded immidiately ...

Nirav was about to go... Nishant hold his hand - bhaiyu vo

Nirav rudely - Not now nishant please!!!!

nish taken aback by the tone why was his bhaiyu talking to him in that tone.... while nir was too preoccupied to think something else ...

Nishant saw his bhaiyu was checking on Neevan who was lieng unconsious...

Nish teary - please thik hojaa baby boo ankhe khol de....  koi bhi tujhe ese ni dekh skta please....  

While that is when Nirbhay and Divya came rushing....

Divya tensed and panicked - Neev.. neev kaha h kesa h vo..?

Divya saw then in the glass door and her heart thudded what happened to the boy how come he always landed up in hospital...

Nishant cried .. he was scared terrified he saw Nirbhay  there who was looking at neevan from the glass door

Nishant went to him and hug him crying - Bhai....  neev.. neev thik to hojaega na  ...

Nirav who just come out of neevan's room..

Nirbhay n nishant rush  to him

Nirbhay with tensed breath - Nir....  how is he... sab . sab thik h na?? neevan thik h na nir

Nir tensed - Bhaiya check kar re h.... jab tak vo ni aa jate kuch keh ni sakte....

Kabir came out within minutes

Nirbhay panicking - Kabir... 

Kabir tensed up - His heart beat is again fluctuating...  ecg karna hoga....  usk baad he kuch bata paunga... Jha tak mujhe smj aa ra h something has triggered his heart rate ...  something shocked him terrified him....  esa kia hua tha...  

Nirbhay and all panicked

Kabir holding his hand - relax nirbhay ... dont worry everything will be fine....  ek bar report aa jay bas ...