𝓒ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝓕𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝓨𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝓗𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝓖𝑜 𝓐𝑤𝑎𝑦 . . .

As i arrived at the Hermes cabin, i was a little but frightened, also still completely confused about Brad. I lay back on my bed, lost in thought.

"Hey Y/n." Someone greets, i snap my attention towards them. It was Connor.

"Oh hey Conner, what are you doing up so late?" I whisper, not even realising it was like midnight.

"I could ask you the same thing." He whispers back, i shrug.

"Just thinking." I say, and glance around the room, Brad had not reappeared yet, so he was still most likely outside.

I narrowed my eyes, and Connor poked me.

"Whats got you so concerned?" He asked as he stared at me warily

"Its really nothing Connor...." I reply and give him a small smile, "Although i am rather tired now, so ill be going to bed, goodnight." I say, letting out a yawn.

"Night." Connor shrugs, and returns to his bed. I pull my sheets over me, and turn to my side, shutting my eyes in hope of rest.

-

I had a dream that night. A horrible, horrific dream. I was standing in a ring of fire, facing the person who loved me. Their face was blurred, and i couldnt quite figure out who they were.

We both seemed to understand this was our final battle, a battle only one of us would win. An uncomfortable silence hung thick in the air.

As the two of us stared at each other, the other person slowly started to reach for their sword. But as soon as he attacked me . . .

I woke up.

-

My body burned, my palms hot like fire, i grabbed the glass of water next to my bed, and chugged it. Everyone else seemed to be up and about.

"Why did no one wake me up?" I complain as everyone looks at me.

"And she awakes." Luke announces, I roll my eyes at the blonde.

"Hey Chris, you got a watch, whats the time?" I ask, running a hand through my h/c hair.

"Half past nine." Chris replies, as he walks out the cabin.

"Curse you all." I mutter, then i caught sight of Brad. Seems he finnaly returned. He was paler than usual, but i suppose thats deemed impossible.

I grab some clothes, and hop into the bathroom to shower. ( a/n: yall like showers or baths? )

I washed my hair, letting the warm water run gently over my skin. I loved the feeling of a good shower, it seems to give out some kind of relief. I turned it hotter, the steam increasing. I didnt feel the burn, even though the water was at a very high temparature. I needed more of it, i turned the heat all the way, and sighed as it felt good.

I dreaded coming out of the shower, but i supposed that its just one of those things.

I hopped out, drying my hair and my skin. I put my y/c/t (your clothes type) on, and glanced at myself in the mirror appyling makeup/leaving as is

I brushed my teeth, and then blow dried my hair, brushing through it, pulling out the knots.

I smiled confidently at myself in the mirror, today, i hoped, i would try to be productive.

Authors Note: ellor my bootifull Spaghetti Bolagnaise Monstaz, itz yo bAbYgUrL Caelan, yes i am the author of this fanfic. Dont forget to check out my profile for updates on the fic, check out my other books.

I have,

Anti-Hero, Tyler Galpin x Reader

Heavin in Hell, Regulus Black x Reader

When i met her, Holmesbury

Cherry Kiss, a theme shop

Castaways, Leo Valdez x Reader

Shifting realities, A guide

Book of me, a book all about ME!

Bubblegum bitch, a cover shop

Who is she? A bio shop

Reason, Percy Jackson x Reader

Scared of love, Wolfstar

The adventures of Kanye East ( huge crackfic )

For the love of a thousand miles, a Terry Cruise fanfic, cowritten by Artemis and I, ( crackfic big time )

A lot of protection squads :p