chapter 1: no longer home schooled

Start from the beginning

Y/n:" I guess that makes some sense but I don't really understand what I'll be doing there."

Mom:" you'll just be around some girls, you'll also be studying, and hanging out with people your own age."

Y/n:" so when do I go to school?"

Mother:" you'll be going next week. so get packed because you're also staying in the dorms."

Y/n:" alright." * I left to my room to pack everything up.*

Mother and mom:" love you sweetheart/ sweetie!" They both said.

Time skip to next week.
_______________________________________________
Location: saffron highschool
(Lexi's POV)

Principal:" hello Misses Lexi and Misses amber; is that the new trophy boy. Is he adopted or did you steal him?" When she said that all I wanted to do was punch her but my wife started to talk first.

Amber:" no he is genetically our son I recommend you not make any comments on our sexuality or of our son having gay parents."

Principal:" I would never do such a thing though it is a surprise to see that you kept your son and not try to have a daughter."

Lexi:" we kept our son because we love him. He's our kid to throw him away because he's not a specific gender just shows that you're a bad parent."

Principal:" I see, though there is a problem you requested for him to have a room to himself."

Amber:" yes we did request that. why is that a problem?"

Principal:" yes we don't have a room to give him that's free. He'll have to room with one of these three girls. * She showed us pictures of three girls.*

*

Lexi:' I don't like how any of them dress but at least the purple haired girl isn't revealing to much or is in a consino

Lexi:' I don't like how any of them dress but at least the purple haired girl isn't revealing to much or is in a consino.'

Amber:"hmm... Who do you want him to room with honey?"

Lexi:" maybe the purple haired girl. Who do you want my bubble butt bee~." I said this very flirtatiously.

Amber:" Honey we can't do that right now, but I agree on the purple haired girl too." She said blushing massively.

Principal:" alright then it's settled he'll be roommates with Julie."

POV change
_______________________________________________
Location: saffron highschool
(Y/n POV)

Speakers:" can Julie Henson come to The principal office please."

*A purple haired girl came walking down and stopped when she met me.*

Purple haired girl:"um... Who are you? I've never seen you around before."

Y/n:" oh... I'm y/n l/n I'm the first legacy trophy boy for this school."

Purple haired girl:" oh well it's nice to meet you I'm Julie. Sorry that I can't stay and chat but I need to go to the principal now."

Y/n:" alright see ya." * She walked Into the principal's office and my mothers walked out.*

Mom:" y/n you're going to have to be roommates with one of the girls here."

Y/n:" oh... With who?"

Mother:" you'll be rooming with a girl named Julie."

Y/n:" oh you mean the girl that just went to the principal's office?"

Mom:" Yes, we have to get going now. Love you."

Mother:" make sure to wear protection, and love you."

Y/n:" love you too!" I yelled due to how embarrassed I was because of her comment.

* My mothers walked away and Julie walked to me.*

Julie:" so we're roommates now." She said with a slight blush.

Y/n:" well can you help me move my stuff to our room then."

Julie:" sure."

Time skip to after getting all the stuff and setting it up.
_______________________________________________
Location: Julie room
(Y/n POV)

Y/n:" so Julie tell me about yourself."

Julie:" well I'm the daughter of the president." * She said looking away.*

Y/n:" woah! Really!"

Julie:" yeah."

Y/n:" well I'm the son of Lexi l/n and amber l/n."

Julie was shocked when she heard that.

Julie:" you mean Lexi l/n as in the actor Lexi l/n; And amber l/n as in the ceo of pineapple."

A/n:" do to this world being similar to our I want to include Apple with our the name being apple anyways back to the story.

Y/n:" yeah. Hehehe."

Julie:" I never knew they had a son!?"

Y/n:" yeah a lot of people don't know I was home schooled until now and we always went in place in secret. Though my mother Lexi does bring up when she acting a lot."

Julie:" oh, I never knew that."

* I got a text from Lila asking if I could get online.*

Y/n:" oh, my friend is asking me to get on our server. So I'm just going to go do that now let's talk more tomorrow."

Julie:" alright."

* I got up and turned on my PC. I logged into mine and Lila's smp and turned on the voice channels.*

Lila:" where have you been?you haven't been online for a week."

Y/n:" I'm going to saffron highschool now so I had to move my stuff to my roommates room."

Lila:" oh cool but I got some news."

Y/n:" oh what's the news?"

Lila:" your base was destroyed and your dogs are dead."

Y/n:" what?! Who killed them?!"

Lila:" zention did they say they're going to war with us for the prank we did two weeks ago."

Y/n:" alright. If she wants war, then she'll get war."

A/n: alright I'm ending it here see ya guy hope you like it. This is my first ever harem book.

 This is my first ever harem book