My story. Chapter 1❤️

Bella's P.O.V
I walk home from school like I did everyday. I walked inside my house and I seen my family all gathered round on the couches. I asked what was going on but I just got told to sit down. I was so confused cause i never knew what was happening then my mom started asking me what would I think if we moved do a different state.
Then I clicked on to what was happening. my mom said " Bella we need to move so you need to start packing now we leave tomorrow."
I stormed up the stairs and I looked at my room weirdly because my bed and all my furniture were gone. I seen all my stuff folded on the floor and my old teddies lying next to my clothes.
I started packing. I took me forever I finished packing at 9:30. I sat on my floor I got put my phone just about to watch bratayley then I heard by mom shout on me. I walked down the stairs then she said we had to go to a hotel for the night. I picked up my boxes one by one and walked to the van that was outside. I left some clothes out for tomorrow. we got in the car and I got out my phone and put my earphones in and starter to watch bratayley again. after I watched the vlog I fell asleep. It took us forever to get to the hotel it was about a 30 minute drive.
~ at the hotel ~