Chapter 2

Hey! Sorry for the slow updates.. cause, y'know school is getting in the way. So here's chapter two. Hope you'll ejoy it!

Kristen POV

It was already 11:32 pm, and I'm so exhausted because of our shopping. But I had fun though, spending a day with my friends. I was ready to go to bed when my phone buzzed, I unlocked my phone and see who texted me at this hour. I got a text from my best friend Harry Styles. We were best friends since were both in diapers.

From: Harry

Hey Kris! How's my doll doing? ;)

I smiled as I read his text.

To: Harry

Hi Haz! I'm doing great; you?

I took a minute or two before he replied.

From: Harry

I'm good:) Wanna hang out tomorrow?

Tomorrow's my day off, so I think I'll spend the day with my best buddy.

To: Harry

Sure! sounds awesome! :D

From:Harry

Yay! I can't wait to see my best fwiend! So excooiitedd; I'll pick you up at 9 in the morning. :D

I laughed at his word 'excooiitedd', It makes me feel irresistible. haha!

_____________________________________________________________

I woke up by the sound of my fucking alarm clock. I pressed the off botton to turn it off, It's already eight o' clock in the morning. I quickly got out of the bed, remembering that my best friend will pick me up at nine, so I've got only an hour to get ready. I walked inside the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my wet body. I walked straight to the closet to search for my outfit. I was dressed in a white tank with a black crumpet V-neck cardigan, a cropped cotton-blend pants, an alexander mcqueen boots and a black knitted beanie. I applied some mascara, lip gloss and some blush on to make my cheek pink. I looked at the clock and It's already eight fifty six, only four minutes left and I get to see my buddy!

I was looking at the clock while waiting for Harry, at exactly nine o' clock I heard a knock on the door. I opened it quickly, revealing a curly haired boy with green emerald eyes. "Harry!" I shouted as I wrapped my arms around his neck while hugging him tightly. "Kristen!" he shouted as he wrapped his arms around my waist while lifting me up the ground. "I missed you Kriz." he whispered in my ear. "I missed you too curly" I replied pulling away from the hug. "Shall we?" he asked handing me his large hand. I chuckled lightly by his action.