Chapter 19

Peter POV:

"Things haven't been normal here for the past few weeks Peter. Your sister has been working nonstop ever since she found out about the cult"

"What about the cult bullshit? Any news on that?"

"All I know is some man named Strade is the leader. His followers are doing his dirty work."

"I have someone he wants to take. Her name is Yunnie. Any information about her?"

"Never heard of her. Is she dangerous like him?"

"Not one bit. But she was with him for months. Even saw his dead body too."

"A friend of mine over here was talking about a person like her. She must be what your sister is stressing about."

"Why would she be worried about someone like Yunnie?! She never met her."

"But she knows that she's Strade friend. Peter.. why are you asking me to look after her?"

"Trust me on this Daniel. She's a good person. She has no idea about Strade background not his crimes. I just need you to keep an eye on her while we're apart."

"I understand that you miss Y/N but with someone like Yunnie is gonna be harder on my side."

"Please man. You're the only person I can trust out of the damned city."

"..........."

"Sarah is gonna use Yunnie as bait then kill her off. You gotta try at least."

"Peter... I don't have the strength man. I can try to get close to her area. That's all I can do. Would you be ok if I ask one of my close people to look out for her?"

"Only one for now. Those cult fucks are in the city looking for her. Talk to someone who is trustworthy."

"Gotcha..... How long will we be able to talk again Peter?"

"....... maybe a month or two."

"Give me at least sixty days from now. Aren't you still coming back to the city?"

"Yeah. I know for sure I have a task to do before coming back. After finding someone like Yunnie, I'll either go to the city immediately or they'll give me a bullshit mission to do."

"They can't kill you since you are needed. That's what I heard from others."

"That's the shit I hate the most to be honest. I wasn't built to do this shit nor live on like this."

"Same here. Never thought I would be farming animals. I hate that I have to sell these poor animals."

"Even the cats now?!"

"Yeah. Your sister and her friends are keeping the main animals to their own people. They have fucking role made out for everyone to follow to get a better meal."

"Don't see the problem to be honest. Thankfully people can sell their asses for a hot meal. The cold weather is kicking all of our asses."

"True. Plus I am getting supplies from selling small animals. You'll be surprised how some people would eat hamster soup."

"Even you?"

"Would you?"

"Nope. Rather die than to eat my pet"