Chapter ll : two guys, two different world!!

🏬CAMPUS DORMITORY🏬

A motorcycle arrived and parked at the motorcycle parking lot. Net opened his helmet carefully. Although the wound on his lip was no longer bleeding, but the pain from being punched by the man was still painful.

Net got off from his motorcycle, while holding his helmet he climbed the stairs towards his room. Net is a 5th year senior student from the faculty of Art and Communications. He comes from a poor family, Net works hard to support his own life and his family.

Net only have Mother and his little sister who still in high school. When he arrived at the door of his room, Net digged into his pants pocket and took out the key. The door of his room opened.. with surprise Net saw his roomate Day watching porn from the computer while shaking his cock lustfully.

"Sat.. (Mother fucker) Day!! You masturbate again!!" Said Net shocked his friend Day..

"SHiaaa.. Ai'Net.." Said Day panicked stopped from what he is doing, close the porn and shut down the computer.

Net walked into his room while closing the door and turning on the light. "Ohoo.. Ai' Sat.. Day!! How long have you been masturbate since I was gone??" look at the floor full of your wet tissue.." said Net again

"You're so dirty, I don't know why I choose you to became my roommate if I know you're this dirty from the first time we meet, you will never become my roommate." said Net mumbling To Day while he tip toes his leg to his study table..

"Ai' Sat.., you're morking me ohh." Asked Day.

"Erh.. I was morking you.." said Net answering Day question.

"Sat... [Little laugh] Erh.. How was your work..??" Asked Day friendly..

"I know what you want.." Said Net marking his smile 😏😏

"Ah.. Blue beer!!.." Said Net giving two tin of beer that he took out from his bag pack.

"Ohho.. This is the expensive beer.. Thank you na.. Friends" Said Day stand up and hugged Net..

"Enough.. Clean the room before I mop it with your expensive clothes.." Said Net again threatening Day to clean the room..

"Okay krab.., 😒😒" response Day soulless..

"Augh.. Ai'Net.. What happened to your face!! Did you fight again??" ask Day while gripping Net's cheek which was bruised from being punch

"Sat.. Day!! Take off your dirty hand.. It hurt" Said Net releasing Day's hand from gripping his cheek.

"What.. Happened!! Tell me??" Question Day worried.

"Nothing!! It not a big deal.. I just help a drunken guy but end up getting punch.." Explained Net about that had happened to him.

"Ha.. You're too kind, you know that!! Sometimes you need to ignore another people and think about yourself.. Look what happened to you now, what you get from helping that guy.. Nothing but this bruises.." Mumbling Day while pointed his finger to Net cheek.

"I know na.. I will be careful this time.." Said Net listening to Day words.

"GOOD.." said Day than throwing his wet tissue that he use to masturbate to Net..

"Ai' sat Day!!.. Clean the room properly" said Net throw away the wet tissue to the floor..

Hahahha.. [Net and Day Laughing together]

.
.
.

INSIDE THE ROOM

KNOCK✊🏻.. KNOCK..✊🏻✊🏻!!