PROLOGUE

〰️✴️🏯Wongwisut Mansion🏯✴️〰️

Wongwisut families members are gathered around the family room. They are chit chatting between another when suddenly an middle age man stand up and said.

"Within the few months from now on, the marriage will be arranged between our families and Airayan families.." Said the man proudly.

"As you all know James is our next heir of the family fortune this arranged marriage is between him and Lady Jane from Airayan families.. " said the man that make James shock..

"What exactly all of this?" Asked James try to processing what his father are talking about.

"Your marriage ofcourse dear, your father has arranged it for a month now.." Said the middle age women who sit behind his Father..

"But Ma.. Why all of suddenly? " asked James curious.

"This arrange marriages is to protect our fortune and your future.." Said James Father..

"Ahh.. I see!! so in oder to protect your selfishness, you use me as a weapon hah??" Said James to his father..

"No one use you.. It your duty sir to this families.." Said James father try to calm down.

"Ohh wow.. Duty, fuck that duty.. Have you even did your duty, your mistress didn't say so.. Right Ma." Said James spontaneously..

"You.. 😠😠 Little brat..

😏 "I don't want to married.. Full stop." Said James try to heat up his father heart..

"This is my decision, you all need to follow my oder" said James Father again.

"But what about my consent Pa..?" Asked James.

"No want care about your consent.. If that my oder you need to follow them exactly that oder." Said James Father again..

"Fuck off with your bullshit oder, I'm sick off it.. I know this families gathering are fishy" Said James mad.

"If you really care about this family, P'Sam will never run away from home.. And P'Jack might still alive.. It all your fault Pa.. It all your sin.."

[Slap👋🏻💥]

"Hah.. You finally slap me, Pa.. Thank you for this slap.. I will keep it as a souvenir"  said James and walk way from there..

"James.. Where are you going dear?" Shout James Mom..

"I will get going first Ma!!.." Said James thanhe suddenly stop walking after hearing his mom..

"Don't you said you wanted to stay here tonight.." Asked James mom

"No, need Ma.. Maybe on another day." said James and continued walking away.

To be continued

A/N: what you think?? Are you excited for NetJemes??

Don't forget to read, comments and vote okay

See you on first chapter  😘🥰🥰

Published: April 19 2023