2 Days Later

All Might: TODAY WE'LL BE DOING 8V8 FIGHTS HEROES AND VILLAINS EXERCISE!

(After getting Bakugou to safety, Izuku ran back to Kamino so he could help All Might. All for One had trouble defending himself against the master & student duo, so he was defeated with All Might having to burn up the last of his embers.)

Classes 1A & 1B were watching one match after another until it was time for Izuku's. He was paired up with his girlfriends, all of whom he was still kind of avoiding since he didn't know how to handle the situation with them. Though Izuku was pissed off since he was going up against Katsuki, Iida, Kirishima, Ojiro, Kaminari, Monoma, Zane and Hayate. Both classes placed bets on who would win, with the bet being an even split surprisingly.

When both teams got into the arena, the boys tried to taunt Izuku but the green-haired boy didn't respond. All Might and the girls didn't like this. Izuku would usually give a snappy remark to whatever taunt came his way, not ignore it. Something bad was definitely going to happen.

All Might: *Hesitantly* ARE BOTH SIDES READY?!

Bastards: YEAH!

Girls: Of course!/Hell yeah!/ We're ready!

Izuku: ...

All Might: YOUNG MIDORIYA?!

Izuku: Just start the match!

At this point, All Might and the girls knew something was very wrong with Izuku, though they just decided to save it for after the class was over.

All Might: All RIGHT, BEGIN!!!

Izuku immediately called up One For All and dashed off into Ground Beta, leaving the girls, and everyone else, dumbfounded by the fact that Izuku had decided to make a beeline for the opposing team instead of making a strategy like he usually does.

In the Arena

Ojiro, Zane, Iida and Hayate all charged at Izuku as Kaminari shot his Indiscriminate Shock. Kaminari stunned Izuku long enough for the others to get a bunch of good hits in before the boy recovered and sent them all back with an aura boost.

 Kaminari stunned Izuku long enough for the others to get a bunch of good hits in before the boy recovered and sent them all back with an aura boost

Monoma had managed to copy Shoka's quirk before the match and had sent a wave of ice towards Izuku, trapping his feet. Katsuki soon blasted into the air holding Kirishima and launched the redhead using his X-Catapult. Kirishima collided with Izuku head on and sent him crashing into a wall. Bakugou blasted his way towards Izuku and use his Howitzer Impact on him. The dust clears up and everyone is seeing Bakugou grabbing Izuku.

Katsuki: WHAT'S WRONG DEKU?!?! GOT NOTHING TO SAY AFTER GETTING UPSTAGED BY SOME ACTUAL MEN?!?!

Izuku: ...

Katsuki: ADMIT THAT I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!

Izuku: ...

Katsuki: YOU'RE STILL LOOKING DOWN ON ME?! YOU'RE JUST DEADWEIGHT, SO GIVE UP!!!