"a Lagoon 620 with twin 150 Volvos. you understand we can go anywhere with this thing, right?"

"kind of a piece of shit." Belle shrugged with a smile on her face.

"way to be discreet, by the way." JJ threw the rope back onto the boat, "what did they want anyway? they didn't hurt you, did they?"

"no, i'm okay. it just.. you're not gonna guess what Singh wanted from me." JJ looked at Belle confused, "Denmark's diary."

"why?" JJ looked at his girlfriend.

"i don't know. said it leads to a treasure that's a lot bigger than the Merchant."

"you're saying there's a bigger treasure?" JJ asked as Belle jumped up from her position on the ground, "then, sign me up." he grinned picking her up making her laugh.

"y'all are still in the honeymoon phase." Kie chuckled looking at her friends.

"we never left." Belle smiled jumping out of JJ's arms.

"hey! John B! what are you doing?" Pope yelled getting everyone's attention.

"i'll be right back! be right back!" the boy yells to his friends running off.

"where is he going?" Belle looked at Sarah.

"i love you, Sarah." John B pointed to his girlfriend running off.

"what the hell?" Pope asked.

"love you too!" Belle called out watching John B run off.

__

waiting for John B to return the six sat silence waiting patiently until when the sounds of motorcycles and trucks were heard. Belle stood up recognizing the vehicles that were approaching.

"that's Singh and his men. we gotta go." Belle informed rushing as everyone started yelling and arguing about not wanting to leave John B behind.

"JJ, we can't stay here we have to-"

"Belle, we're not splitting up again! i can't lose you!" JJ turned to the dark haired girl.

more arguing started happening when the boat started moving, catching everyone's attention. Belle looked at Sarah who was driving the boat holding back tears. where was John B going?

time passed and the six have made it somewhere into the middle of the ocean. the Pogues got ahold of John B which lead to a lot more arguing since Belle and JJ wanted to go back for him but it was no use. John B had told his friends to go to Kildare without him and their phone call ended shortly with no service.

JJ and Belle were now driving the boat while the others wandered off. Belle stood behind the wheel while JJ was doing something on the boat climbing anything he saw.

"so you sure you didn't tell him where the diary is?" JJ asked looking over at the girl.

"told him my secret plan," Belle chuckled, "i actually told him i'd seen it but didn't tell him where." she says watching JJ jump over standing besides her.

"why does Singh want it so much?" JJ sat down looking at her.

"Singh said that he thinks the diary has a clue to the location of some city of gold. like the gold on the Merchant was just a small part of it."