Sanjay dragged her hand to sit "Stop creating a scene here."

"Judge ma'am, I have a confession to make." Vishal said.

"What was he upto.?" Nisha asked.

"Don't know." Rahul said.

"Go ahead and confess." Judge said.

Vishal smiled at Nisha and Rahul "People say, Few years Nisha was badly injured in an accident, but that's not true, Nisha was hutted mercilessly by Nakshatra and her uncle and Cousin and I have proof of that in my mobile." Vishal gave the video proof to the judge, the judge started watching the video.

"Was he present, then why didn't he come to save me?" Nisha said, Shrey came near to them.

"I don't know anything, Shrey do you about this.?" Rahul asked.

"No, when we met him in Hubli, he just said he had proofs of your marriage." Shrey said.

"I knew about it, he told me about that I told him to tell everything." Siri said and Nakshatra stared at her.

"Order" Judge said "After watching the proof, I order the police to arrest Nakshatra now and take her into your custody and search the other two also and arrest them also." Judge ordered.

The lady police who was in the court hall arrested Nakshatra, Naksha looked at Siri, and Siri went near her.

"What's all this, you were my sister, why did you change the sides.?" Naksha asked.

"Because I want my sister to be my sister, not a criminal, I don't know for how many years you get punishment, but please come back as a changed person." Siri said.

"Even I also want that, jail environment may change you." Sanjay said, Naksha just rolled her eyes, lady police took her out of the room, before going out Naksha gave an intense look to Rahul and Nisha, Vishal went near Rahul and Nisha.

"Thank you, Vishal." Nisha said.

"Where were you, I searched for you, but I didn't get a single clue about you and Sakshi." Rahul asked

"That's a long story, while you both were staying secretly in a house, Naksha's uncle got to know about me and Sakshi, and helped you both, they used to torture Sakshi's dad on the phone, so he decided to send us out, somewhere, before going out of the city, I went to registration office place, luckily got the papers and photos, while I was coming to give you this in the midnight, I saw you both were being tortured, I hide somewhere and recorded everything, I was so scared of everything, I left in a midway, I just went to Hubli and stayed there in my aunt's house and started a new job." Vishal explained.

"Sorry bro, because of us, you both faced all of that." Rahul said.

"It's ok, even Sakshi was happy to come, but Doctor advised her not to travel because she is in her 9-month so." Vishal said.

"I didn't understand one thing, how did they come to know about us, that we will be coming to the city." Nisha said.

"They tracked Avani's phone from there, they got every information it seems." Vishal said.

All talked for some time and went back to their houses.

Nisha was sitting on the bed and Rahul held her hand "Nobody, I repeat nobody can separate us now." Rahul hugged Nisha and cried.

"It's time to celebrate not to cry, hubby." Nisha said.

"Sure wifey....." Rahul wiped his tears and kissed her forehead and whispers "I love you."
.
.
.
.
.
After a month.