~Chapter 5~ "First meet-up"

The next day in the earliest of morning, Raspberry cookie looked outside her window as she got herself dressed; Birds chirped and snuggled with each other, Raspberry cookie smiled for a little while before going back to her task at hand. "Raspberry cookie, come down please." Royalberry cookie called, "Oh no, did he find out about the deal?" Raspberry thought as she raced downstairs, then when she got to her father. "Yes, Father? Is something wrong?" She asked as she toppled her thumb on his eldering hands, he slipped a comforting smile to tell her to 'Just be careful'. Raspberry nodded and went outside to the training field, where she slashed, kicked, and toppled at the training dummy like she intends on killing it no matter what. An hour passed and Raspberry cookie sat at a bench while holding a glass of Berry juice, she gulp a mouthful of the drink every so often; It's how she took breaks. But then, Raspberry cookie saw something or someone in the shadows, "It looks familiar" She said to herself as she squinted her eyes and soon noticed the shape.

"Raspy, over here

"Raspy, over here. ." The voice called for a dark alleyway, it looked like a girl around Raspberry's age but with a familer looking hairstyle and a voice that sounded like broken glass that screeched when dragged. Raspberry cookie pulled her rapier from the pouch attached to her right hip and crept to the shadowed place, she expected there to be a group of thugs to take on and take down for good, but only came across the girl she met yesterday. "Hi Raspy, how ya doing?" Twizzly Gummy asked as she held out her hand for Raspberry to take, she hesitated as she lended her hand to Twizzly Gummy cookie and watched as she kissed it; "Quite good thank you, I'm guessing somebody's abit flirtatious?" She responded, Twizzly Gummy giggled like a maniac and swooping Raspberry cookie nearly to the ground but held her by her back, looking like the two would kiss right then and there. "Woah, slow down there Twiz," Raspberry said while getting back to her normal standing feet before continuing "Why are you here? My mother or father could find you and have you executed if your caught in house Raspberry, or even the Hollyberry kingdom." Twizzly Gummy cookie rolled her eyes as she put a hand on her hip and smirked, Raspberry cookie continued to stare as Twizzly Gummy began speaking "So, the reason I'm here is because I wanna spend time with you, Raspy~!" Raspberry cookie got closer and crossed her arms as her and Twizzly Gummy cookie circled eachother, as if ready to duel with rapier and jelly gun. "What kind of thing do you want to do? I don't-" She was interrupted by a finger to her lips, Twizzly Gummy replied with slyness in her voice: "I'm not talking about "That" Raspy, I just wanna drink some beer or wine with ya, unless you want me to strike again. . ?" Raspberry cookie panicked and snapped "DON'T YOU DARE!" As she gripped at Twizzly Gummy's black crop-top like she would strike a punch at the woman. Twizzly Gummy cookie chuckled and ripped Raspberry's arms off her crop-top, took her hand and placed a hand on her cheek. "Calm down Raspy, c'mon, let's go." Twizzly Gummy said, Raspberry cookie nodded in obedience before Twizzly Gummy asked "You don't mind if I blindfold you?" To which Raspberry cookie asked "Why are you asking that?" Twizzly Gummy cookie replied: " This place where we're going to is kind of. . . Private, so I'll need to blindfold you for now till we get there. You comfortable with that?" A few minutes was the time that Raspberry had to reply, she answered as she got closer to Twizzly Gummy cookie and laid her head on Twizzly Gummy's shoulder "Sure, let's go. . !" The two women smiled at eachother, it took a few more minutes to get a secluded area where Twizzly Gummy placed a blindfold on Raspberry's eyes and tied it. "You ready?" Twizzly Gummy asked, Raspberry chuckled and replied: "Yes, but if you try to do something funny, I'll have to apprehend you, got it?" Twizzly Gummy cookie laughed and replied as well "Yeah okay, c'mon let's go now, Raspy~!" When she was done, Twizzly Gummy scooped Raspberry cookie in her arms and went into her own world filled with chaos and destruction.