~Chapter 2~ "That chick was. . . ."

Twizzly Gummy cookie finally got back to her dimension, yawning and slamming herself onto the couch as she let out a deep sigh. She was clearly tired from causing mayhem and nearly murdering Princess cookie, it took Twizzly Gummy cookie a few minutes to sit up and take a giant sip off a nearly empty bottle of jelly vodka, the taste of the drink striking her tongue with a strong effect like poison would, as Twizzly Gummy finished the bottle with that one sip, she put the bottle down onto the table, swallowed the taste down her throat for the last time until she bought another bottle and began to rest her eyes. But as she closed her eyes, she felt a quick picture flash in front of her eyes like an animal racing to it's habitat from hunters, it made Twizzly Gummy cookie open her eyes firmly and quickly sat up on the soft, patched up, rotten smelling couch. "What the fuck?" Twizzly Gummy thought to herself as she slammed her eyes shut, attempting to peek at the quick picture again like she needed to focus or she would drop dead on the spot like a fly. And as she did seconds earlier the picture appeared in her mind again, giving Twizzly Gummy cookie the time to take in the picture. It was the woman who she was apprehended by back at house raspberry that she had attempted to raid for valuables like the finest of jewelry, the shiniest of gold and the sparkling shimmer of Royalberry cookie's crown. "Oh it's that chick," Said Twizzly Gummy cookie as she bit her lower lip softly to not mark it with her jagged, shark textured teeth. "That chick though, she's got something that I quite like. . . ." Twizzly Gummy continued as she focused on the imagery on her mind and even at one point hearing a raising ringing in her ear like she was slowly going deaf from loud explosions in her head. "She's a dream. . . And I want to dream about her forever!" Twizzly Gummy cookie exclaimed to herself confidently as she raised a closed fist in the air as though she was punching something in the air, the daydream was of her and Raspberry cookie in a cotton candy pink background with flowers, leaves and fog of every shade of pink it could muster, Raspberry cookie was reaching her hand out for Twizzly gummy cookie to caress and kiss at like how a gentleman would with his lady, to Twizzly Gummy, it was her dream and only hers. It was a few moments before Toothpaste cookie slammed the door open so hard that it smacked against the wall beside it, interrupting Twizzly Gummy cookie from her daydream. "Boss what the hell were you doing? Punching the air like your on drugs?" Toothpaste cookie asked snarkingly as he leaned his body at the nearly dented door, this remark somewhat offended Twizzly Gummy cookie as soon after she grabbed an empty vodka bottle and thruster it at a wall near the door, nearly hitting Toothpaste cookie in the process like how bullets would nearly hit a blind mouse if fired in different places. "Don't tease me Toothpaste cookie, is there anything you need?" Twizzly Gummy asked sternly, she hated being teased every since she was a helpless little girl around the age group of three to eight, she was around that age when she was separated from her mother and father, who were murdered by a foster child they had abused for their entire life until they lost it. She found a portal that took her to that very dimension and claimed it as her home dimension for as long as she could remember from all the trauma. "Not really, it's just that Half Avocado cookie and Peeled Carrot cookie are fighting over who's gonna play 'Assassin's creed'." Toothpaste cookie replied as he pointed his thumb to the two girls tussling for the only PS4 controller in the hallway as Wild Strawberry cookie began placing her votes on the winner, like she was gambling for not only money but also for popularity. Twizzly Gummy cookie groaned, rolled her eyes to the other side of the room and proceeded to rip Peeled Carrot cookie off of Half Avocado cookie's bitten and scratched shoulder with a couple of pulls. After separating the two and breaking up their little feud, Toothpaste cookie strolled to the kitchen grab a snack or two while practicing his music. "Finally some peace and quiet but damn, that woman back there. . . . " Twizzly Gummy cookie closed her eyes shut, rested a cheek on a palm of her left hand and began to think of Raspberry cookie again but this time more of her perspective of the woman who she seemed to have quite an obsession with. "I really gotta make that girl mine, even I have to start a war for her. . . . " Twizzly Gummy thought to herself as she very slowly began to melt into the daydream and fall asleep sitting at her table.

 " Twizzly Gummy thought to herself as she very slowly began to melt into the daydream and fall asleep sitting at her table