Cry me a river

Floating in a void

"What do you mean you can't stop it?!" Ben shouts

"It uses Chono-trinos to manufacture time you idiot. You know, particles that exist outside of time." Bellicus says "You drop one in a universe with a single temporal dimension and all time will pull towards it like a magnet."

"Mix it with the Vacuum Enricher and you get yourself a brand new Universe Generator." Serena said.

"Or as you 3 dimensionals call it an Annihilarrgenesistoriathimiorgost." Bellicus said.

"Come on you really can't fix my universe?!" Ben shouted.

"Nope." Bellicus says "But look on the bright side."

"Now you have as long as we want to-" Serena started but Ben's ears were ringing.

Ben was back on Xenon. He was watching helplessly as Gwen was pulled away by Wildvines.

He was watching Grampa Max get pulled into the Null Void and thinking he was dead.

He was watching Azmuth tell him he was just like Vilgax.

Kevin absorbing the Ultimatrix and turning into a monster to stop Aggregor.

Ben had watched the universe get unmade.

"I am just like Vilgax." Ben says looking down at his hands.

"Is no- did you say something?" Bellicus asked.

"I believe he just said he was just like Vilgax." Serena said.

"Well duh." Bellicus said.

"Now that's a little far there." Serena said "Vilgax at least uses his power to improve his own world."

"Agreed, Ben's worse then Vilgax." Bellicus said "Onto old business-"

Ben didn't move as he was clenching his fists and unclenching them as he tried to gather every thing he could to think of something to fix this.

"There's gonna be a transformation that can-" Ben said looking at his wrist.

"There isn't." Serena said "Your universe isn't even a Quantum wave anymore."

"Honestly about time." Bellicus said "So much wasted potential. You have 1 million nine hundred and 12 and you choose to keep your default at Human? Please."

"Hey I'm human!" Ben shouted.

"Your one of everyone." Serena said "It's ashamed you never actually got a chance to enjoy the universe. Jetray would've been quick enough to get you anywhere in under 10 minutes. You could have been hitchhiking the galaxy instead you decided to stay home on earth as your human self."

"Complete write off of a species." Bellicus says.

"Now they had some good qualities." Serena said.

"Genocide, global warming, Reality TV." Bellicus said "Never ending string of failures and fuck ups, just like Ben."

Ben was gritting his teeth and his left eye started twitching.

"Now sure Ben's had a few slip ups but remember the time he-"

"Nearly blew up his universe?" Bellicus asked.

"That was Animo's Gene Bomb." Ben said.

"No it was you. You picked Heatblast to defuse a bomb?" Bellicus said "Squarly your fault."

"No Ben used XLR8 remember?" Serena said.

"I was going for Upgrade." Ben said "But turned into Eye Guy."

"Yes well Upchuck would have been the wise decision." Bellicus said "The Explosion in your stomach would have turned into a beam that would have Mutated Animo beyond saving and stopped being an issue."

Ben looked down at the True Omnitrix and narrowed his eyes.

"Omnitrix. Activate Self-Destruct Sequence Code 10."

The Omnitrix activated while Ben and Bellicus were having a glare off.

"You think a vacuum decay is gonna do anything in here?" Bellicus actually laughed "Go ahead and blow the useless trinket up, your stuck as us anyway so no point of you having it. Not like you even used it right."

"Bellicus!" Serena said "Ben you don't have to destroy your Omnitrix."

"I'm not trying to I'm trying to destroy me." Ben said "Self-destruct countdown 7 earth days, code 0 0 0 destruct 0."

"You know nothing will get accomplished throwing a hissyfit, right?" Bellicus said "But do go on it's funny you being angry, it will burn out eventually."

"Bet cha it won't." Ben said crossing his arms.

"Please kid, Voice of Anger." Bellicus said "You and me know even when your at your worst you pissed away the balls you had when you kept Kevin alive."

"Kevin told me to." Ben said.

"Hu?"

"Kevin asked me if he ever became a monster again after I got the Ultimatrix to put him down before he could hurt someone he cares about." Ben said.

The 3 floated silently as the Omnitrix counted down.

"6 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes." The Omnitrix said.

"Well, Motion to get onto old business?" Serena said.

"Fine, is water wet?" Ben said.

"Oh you are not bringing that one back up." Serena said.

"Motion to resolve number 12,988,779,245. The ocean is a soup." Bellicus said.

"You do not miss every shot you don't take." Ben said "since you didn't actually make a shot you did not actually miss."

Serena shook side to side "No no no we weren't going down 'That' Road again."

Bellicus and Ben glared at one another. The silence was even worse then the arguments.