"Yes, you are, I've already hidden yours somewhere safe so you can't try to use it. Go buy anything you think you might need here, 'kay?" Tristan cuts me off making me look up at him in shock.

"Tristan, I'm not just going to swipe your card. I don't just work two jobs for nothing" I scoff.

"I told you she wouldn't do it" Vinny chuckles as I watch him join my brothers and uncle to help unpack and put things away.

"Baby, you don't have a choice" my boyfriend shrugs, handing the card over to Maya.

"We're teaching you to accept help, enjoy the privilege of having a super hot and rich boyfriend, V, it's a part of life" Maya sighs, sliding the card into her purse.

"Well, it's a part of your life which I am choosing to live vicariously through" she shrugs.

"Okay, first, don't call him hot in front of me, it makes me want to hit you and second, I refuse to swipe his card, I won't get anything" I fold my arms, Tristan grinning at my jealousy while Maya rolls her eyes.

"Ugh, you two are literally the grossest, most in love people I've ever met, I hate it" my best friend scrunches her nose.

"You love it" I quirk an eyebrow.

"I do!" She admits in defeat making Tristan and I laugh.

"Evangeline, if you don't buy anything, Maya has been given strict instructions to buy things for you. Either way, you're getting something today. Besides, you live here now, everything that is mine is yours" Tristan shrugs like what he's just said wasn't the most romantic shit I've ever heard in my life.

"That applies to toothpaste and snacks, not credit cards, Tristan!" I groan and run a hand through my hair.

"Oh my god, just leave!" Lucas whines and Jeremy smacks him upside the head.

"Just so you all know, accepting help and having people do everything for you are two completely different things!" I glare as Maya drags me out of the door.

Tristan rushes over, kissing me senseless so that I forget ever being annoyed and it works just a bit.

"I love you" he whispers and my heart bursts ten times over in my chest.

"I love you too" I sigh and let Maya drag me away, laughing at the men gagging and groaning at our little display of affection.

"Oh shut up!" I glare while Tristan shuts the door with a grin.

"You guys are so cute it makes me want to cry sometimes" Maya sigh making me roll my eyes.

"You guys are annoying" I huff and let her lead the way considering I'm not sure what I even need or want for that matter.

I've always been content with what I have, leaving me no room to feel the need to get anything else.

"First, clothes!" Maya grins and I shake my head.

"I have clothes"

"If you call the two suitcases full of scraps of cloth your wardrobe then I have truly failed as both your best friend and future fashion icon" she tells me solemnly and my jaw drops.

"Maya!"

"Babe, let's just say your face is your money maker here, you are so lucky you are this hot" she teases and I pinch her side, earning a loud laugh.

I let her drag me to every clothing store inside of the mall as well as whatever shops scatter the city and without even flinching at my many attempts at stopping her, Maya buys and buys.

"I'd feel bad if I didn't know how much money Tristan really has, do you know how much that man has, V?" She asks while we roam a store that carry's things I might actually need.