beste Nacht aller Zeiten!

You woke up at 7am, your body couldn't hold in the excitement it had for the concert later that night. You got up to have a shower and continue getting ready to leave at 6pm.

Your favourite song as a ringtone rings from your phone in the other room. As you pick it up you hear a ratchet squawking fan girl on the other side. "Yes hello Star" you reply "I'm coming over right now" she hung up the phone, and 5 minutes later she rocked up at your doorstep. "Let's get dressed up!" She barged into your house and set her clothes on the counter.

By the time you both had sorted out your looks, it was 5:55pm, time to get in the car and head to the venue. You drove past the super long line of people that bought the normal tickets, and the very few people who got gold or above tickets. You and Star were ecstatic to see this band live and see them again, especially Bill.

Star jumped out the car with the biggest and cheekiest grin on her face, and skipping down the path to the lines. All of the people in the lines looked at the both of you with a jealous look, it made you smirk. "I cannot wait to see Tom. Oh my god!" She jumped up and down as she showed her ticket to the bouncer.

You're now inside the club, people are piling in to every possible space, making it tricky to push past and get to the VIP section at the front. You got to your spot and it had the best view of the stage, you could practically touch it.

45 minutes passed before you knew it. And the band members walked on stage, the crowd went feral, so did Star. Bill came out to the front and welcomed everyone to their concert. Your eyes were stuck to him. Every move he made. His everything, it had you in a trance.

Schrei came on, it was your jam, it had you jumping up and down and singing the lyrics you knew. You could hear the emotion in his voice, and it sent a shiver down your spine.

The rest of the concert was banging, you and Star enjoyed it so so much, but it neared the end of it. It was sad, but you remembered you get to go backstage with them.

You and Star were escorted backstage to the bands meeting room, there were 2 other girls waiting by the door. You couldn't believe this, you are backstage with a famous band?! "The manager opens the door and the band are all sitting or standing in the room. Your heart is pounding right out of your chest.

"Hello everyone!" Bill smiles and waves at the four of us walking in. Then his eyes catch onto yours, they pierce right through your skull. God he's so majestic, he is beautiful. You walked over to take a picture with the band and you felt nervous.

After an hour of chatting, and Bill looking you up and down. It was time to leave, but Tom asked for Star and you to stay longer. The band finally let loose, they knew you two, so they didn't have to put on that image anymore. Bill immediately wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and asked if you wanted to go to the liquor store with him. "Yeah of course" you responded and took his hand.

He got you to drive his car, he was not feeling like driving. You arrived and got out of the car, then walked into the store with Bill, not too far in front of you. He picked up 2 bottles of vodka and heaps of beers, you picked up mixers and a bottle of whiskey. "Tonight, is going to be amazing" Bill turns his head as he places the bottles on the checkout counter.

You arrive back to the venue with alcohol in hand, and walk into the room. Tom and Star were getting it on the couch "Oi Star" she turned around to look at you, and she hops up to grab 2 beers and hands one to Tom. You and Bill place the rest on the table and grab a bottle of vodka each.

2 hours passed and everyone was getting tired as it was almost 2am. Georg and Gustav had already headed back to their hotel rooms. Tom and Star were no where to be seen. It was just you and Bill. You were laughing about silly things and listening to music, not that far apart from each other.

Bill looked at you, not in just a normal way, he wanted something, he wanted you. His hand found it's way to your thigh, you froze. It sat there for a bit, and you kept talking to him. But then he suddenly softly pushed you down on the couch, his face just inches from yours. He looked heavenly at that angle.

His lips touched yours. They were as soft as you imagined. His hand touched your waist, and caressed it. Then it went under your shirt, feeling everything under it. He parted his lips from you, his eyes were full of lust.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel?" He whispered. "Mm" you replied and got up with him. He took you out of the venue and got a taxi to get back, he ended up holding your hand the whole way. You had sobered up quite a lot on the way to the hotel, so did Bill.

You guys went up to his hotel room, and decided to put on some more music and chat about simple things. But behind those words coming out of your mouth, it was the thought of him, how you wanted him. "Should we have some more drinks?" You looked over at him and smiled. "We should" he looked at you, also with a smile on his face.

You guys got tipsy, "y/n, do you want to fuck me?" He came out with a blunt question. "I've been watching the way you watch me, I can tell" he grinned. You were in a state of shock, "maybe I do." You responded equally as blunt.

(NSFW next chapter 🙀)