𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Viserys has been slain." Almost immediately Daemon says. But Delia shakes her head and without knowing comes to Alicent aid.

"Alicent would have never, Daemon. No matter how evil Alicent Hightower is, she would never order someone to kill, nor die. Her name shall hold no other names that has been slain." Delia mumbles, now leaning against the table, with her right hand settling on her stomach.

"Alicent demanded you declare for Aegon?" To whoever Rhaenyra was speaking to, both Delia and Rhaenys look at each other, both already knowing the answer, and Daemon quickly picked on their exchange look.

"She did." And of course Rhaenys speaks up and Delia shall keep hers shut. If Delia would say yes to Rhaenyra question, she would receive looks from both her husband and sister. "I refused her."

"And yet you are alive." Daemon mutters, having a killer look settle on his face. Rhaenys tilt her head to the side before staring at Rhaenyra.

"The High Septon crowned Aegon in the Dragonpit. Delia and I witnessed it ourselves just before we fled on Meleys and Onyx." Delia groans in pain again, silently, but still no one paid attention except the guard Lorent.

"They crowned him before the masses."

"So that the masses would see him as their rightful king." Delia speaks up, eyeing both Daemon and Rhaenyra, now feeling paranoid about them, only because of Aegon. What he said, might be true? Right? But if Daemon and Rhaenyra that close, why did Daemon turned down her offer to propose him to Rhaenyra, and married her instead?

Everything is an complete mess at the moment. If only they knew what Alicent and Aegon said to her. If only they knew.

"That whore of a Queen murdered my brother and stole his throne and you could have burned them all for it." Daemon directed the first half to Delia, considering she thinks Alicent has no participation in Viserys death, and the second half of his sentence to Rhaenys. The anger in his voice, was unsettling Delia to the core.

Delia doesn't make an combat response which shocked the others, but of course Princess Rhaenys has to retaliate back. "A war is like to be fought over this treachery, to be sure." Daemon only hums as Rhaenys steps closer. "But that war is not mine to begin. I only rushed this warning to you out of loyalty to my husband and to my house."

It only took a more complete second for Delia to say fuck it and give fasten her birth, but something felt wrong to begin with. "The Greens are coming for you, Rhaenyra and Delianna, and for two different options, but also for your children. You two should leave Dragonstone at once." Rhaenys says, walking away, but Delia had enough of holding back her pain and grunts out.

All eyes turn to Princess Delia as she arches her back and lean forward, holding on dear life to the table, clutching her dress tight, but than she leans back and pulls up her dress before checking if she is right.

And she is. Her babe was coming, and not exactly at the right moment. "Rhaenys." Delia calls out to Rhaenys, and only to her cousin. but for at the moment, Delia was paranoid to be around Daemon and Rhaenyra, spectacle of their relationship. "The babe is coming, please escort me to my quarters, Ser Axel and Ser Lorent."

Immediately Princess Delia was escorted to her quarters with both Rhaenys and Rhaenyra trailing behind.

━━━━━━━━━━

It has been overly about 10mins and the pain only quicken, making Delia aggravated and aggressive. One of the midwives try to clean the sweat off Delia chest with the pregnant woman swats the young girl hand away from her.

"Will you please fuck off!" Delia yells at the girl, clenching the bed frame with intense pain. Delia groans while rubbing her back. "Stop fucking touching me." The princess whispers, now feeling drained more than ever.