𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Delia humbly stands in the corner of the room full of men. One of her uncle and others Lord's. They sat quietly waiting for the King and the King hand to enter the room. She was summon the second she woke up from being unconscious. Delia looks down at her dress humming a song she heard by the bay.

Everyone could feel the tension between the Targaryen girl and her uncle. "To haul away the resulting dismemberment when it was done."

"Gods be good." King Viserys says as he walks up the steps to enter the small council meeting.

"The Prince cannot be allowed to act with this kind of unchecked impunity." Otto Hightower, the King's hand says defending the people of Kings Landing that was slaughtered the night before.

Delia stands up with the other and wait for her father to be seated at the end of the table. Delia took a small glimpse of Daemon and wanted to laugh at his crazy hair and innocent looking face. "Brother." Daemon greets his King.

"Daemon." Viserys greets back. He dares to look at his youngest daughter to see her head bandage up. "Little dragon." Viserys grabs his daughter face in his palms and kisses her forehead. Delia winced a little bit from the soreness.

"Carry on. You were saying something about my impunity." Daemon says almost threatening for Otto to say something stupid, stupid enough for Daemon to take his tongue.

"You are to explain your doings with the city watch and what happened to Princess Delia." Otto says placing a tiny shinny ball on a plate with a whole digged in. Delia never been to one of these meetings, so there was some things she doesn't know about.

"Your new gold cloaks made quite the impression last night, didn't they?" Viserys says as he sits down on his chair. Delia sighs not understanding what she was there for. She didn't do nothing bad, but only got injured by a scared man who didn't wanna die. She stood tall, her back straight even though her spine was bruised from the hit.

"Did they?"

Delia could hear the admiration in Daemons voice once he said it. Delia wanted to smirk at his cockiness, but she found herself to not be rude.

"The City Watch is not a sword to be wielded at your whim. They're an extension of the crown." Otto argues against Daemon, finding the whole situation uneventful.

"The Watch was enforcing the crown's laws. Wouldn't you agree, Lord Strong?" Daemon looks beside him to see Lord Strong not daring to look at him. Delia notices how Lord Strong was intimated by Daemon.

"My Prince, I don't think-" Lord Strong was interrupted by Otto speaking up. Delia hums getting tired of hearing his voice, but she couldn't argue at how much he sounds right. Even she was against Daemon killing all those people.

"Making a public spectacle of wanton brutality is hardly in line with our laws."

"Nobles from every corner of the realm are right now descending upon King's Landing for my brother's tourney." Viserys looks away from Otto to Daemon. "Do you want them mugged, raped, murdered? You mightn't know this unless you left the safety of the Red Keep but much of King's Landing is seen by the smallfolk as lawless and terrifying." Daemon says making a valid point of the situation.

He proceeds to make a more valid point. "Our city should be safe for all it's people." Daemon says, before moving his eyes slowly to Delia who was smoothing down her dress. She felt eyes on her so she looks up to connect eyes with her uncle.

"I agree." Viserys agrees to Daemon nodding his head and looking at Otto, as he offer him a small smile. "I just hope you don't have to maim half of my city to achieve this."