Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: "As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today. It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but first-- I wanted all you to meet someone."

Midoriya: "Someone, Sensei? Who is it?"

I walked and stood in the middle of the class and did some hand seals.

(Horse, Monkey, Ram, Boar, Snake, Ox, Dog, and Clap!)

Y/N: "Please, try not to shit yourselves in your uniforms, okay?" I said with a smile as I clapped my hands.

[Transportation Jutsu!]

All of them instantly felt the dreadful presence as some knelt on the watery floor with trembling knees and ragged breathing.

Midoriya: "T-This presence... N/N-chan!"

Ashido: "I can't breathe!"

Iida: "W-What is this pressure?!"

Bakugo: "Dammit!"

Kaminari: "W-Where are we?!"

Y/N: "Kurama, if you please..." I said, snapping my fingers as Kurama appeared in front of the class in all of his glory. "Everyone, meet Kurama. The Nine Tailed Fox."

Kurama: "Yo!"

Kurama: "Yo!"

Uraraka: "The-- what...?" Uraraka asks while Yaoyorozu muttered something.

Yaoyorozu: "K-Kyūbi no Kitsune... That's--!"

Y/N: "Indeed, Vice-Rep. He is the original Nine-Tailed Fox from the legends. And he's the one you guys met earlier."

Kurama: "Oi, Y/N. Those brats are nearing to pass out. You better get them out of here or else they'll going to be unconscious for an hour." He informed.

Y/N: "I know that." I said, sighing. "Now that you guys felt his presence it's time to go back." I said as I uncasted the jutsu. "I'll see you later you lazy fox."

[Release!]

The world around Class 1-A reverted back into the clearing as some of them were still in a state of shock, trembling, sweating and erratic breathing can be heard from them.

Aizawa: "I assumed that you all met Kurama? The Nine Tailed Fox that Y/N's been talking about?"

Todoroki: "Sensei, what's the purpose of Yugano letting us to see that legendary creature?" Todoroki bravely asked. I smiled as I let Aizawa-sensei to explain why.