Protect (Seungbin)

Requested: Nope! It's mine :)

Genre: Angst, fluff (and very slight smut)

TW: Mentions of r4pe

A few years ago, Changbin confessed his feelings for his best friend, Seungmin. At first, Seungmin was unsure about it. He told Changbin to give him some time to think about it. Seungmin went home and didn't come to school for a few days, but when he returned, he had his answer... he said yes! 

Changbin was extremely thrilled about the two dating, and Seungmin noticed. So, Seungmin took Changbin out on a romantic date at a fancy resturaunt. 

Seungmin became your typical soft and calm boyfriend, and Changbin became the loud and fun boyfriend. But, they fit together perfectly. Both of their families loved them together, and all there friends were accepting of them.

Now, Seungmin and Changbin are a lovely married couple, and have been for 2 years now. They live in a small house in Seoul, just the two of them. Life couldn't get better for the duo.

Changbin was peacefully sitting on the couch watching TV, when the front door opened and in walked his husband, Seungmin.

"Hello, love!" Seungmin greeted, rushing to Changbin and giving him a quick peck. "How was work?" Changbin asked. 

"It was fine. Same as always, and my boss is still a bitch." Seungmin replied, rolling his eyes. "I'm telling you, you should quit and find a new job. That dumb Nam Junsoo doesn't know who she's dealing with!" Changbin scolded, smashing his fist to the palm of his hand. 

"Now, no need to fight, baby. I have it under control." Seungmin laughed, heading towards the coach and sitting next to Changbin. "What's for dinner?"

"Oh, right! I need to head to the store to buy some groceries. I was supposed to yesterday, but... I didn't." Changbin shrugged. "Alright, you do that, baby. Be careful and stay safe." Seungmin warned, kissing the top of Changbin's head. "I'm not a child!" Changbin called, before exiting the house.

Seungmin and Changbin didn't own a car, so they walked everywhere they needed to. While Changbin was walking towards the grocery store, he started getting a weird feeling. "It's getting kinda' dark..." Changbin whispered to himself. He clutched his jacket, and held on to it to keep warm. Little did the poor boy know, someone was following him...

The feeling Changbin had earlier got worse, and he felt as if there were someone watching him. He made a plan. He would turn around and punch his arms as hard as he could. 

In 3...

2...

1...

GO!

Changbin whipped his body around and began kicking and punching. The boy felt nothing, so he lowered his fists and slowly opened his eyes... He had not hit anyone. But that doesn't mean there wasn't anybody there.

It was what looked like a teen boy. He had long, blonde hair,  a sharp jawline, and he was much taller than Changbin. "What are you doing out so late, huh?" the boy asked in a harsh tone. 

"I-I was just going to get some groceries... What are you doing out so late?" Changbin replied. The boy grunted, and he furrowed his eyebrows. "That wasn't the goddamn question, you dumb fag!" the boy yelled, shoving Changbin into an alleyway. The boy then entered the alleyway, and shoved Changbin against the wall.

"I've been watching you for a while now, slut! And I'm going to make you leave that goddamn little husband of yours!" he boy said, inching closer and closer towards Changbin, slamming him repeatedly against the wall. "HELP! PLEASE, HELP!" Changbin yelled, but it seemed like no one was around to save him. 

"We're all alone, baby..."  The boy was about to molest the poor boy, when he was knocked cold. He fell to the floor, and the back of his head began to bleed. When Changbin opened his eyes and processed the situation, he knew what had happened... Seungmin had came to save him.

"Oh, Minnie..." Changbin whined, falling into Seungmin's arms and beginning to let the tears fall. "I don't k-know what I would d-do if you hadn't c-come..." he cried. 

"I tried calling you, and when you didn't answer, I rushed here as fast as I could. Luckily I was able to hear you shouting for help. It's alright, baby..." Seungmin said, hugging Changbin and rubbing circles on his back.

"Let's get out of here, yes?" Seungmin suggested. Changbin nodded, and the two were on their way back home. 

"Love you, Seungmin..."

"I love you too, Binnie..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END

738 words :)