41-50

Chapter 41 The Prince of the Family & the Violent King (5)

    The two wandered casually with the flow of people, and then walked to the riverside.

    There are exquisite lotus lanterns floating in the river, the water surface is sparkling, and a bright moon hangs high in the sky.

    Another custom of the Lantern Festival is to release river lanterns. According to legend, if the person who made the wish is devout enough, the river lantern can go down the river to the hands of the gods.

    The two banks of the river are very lively at the moment. From time to time, a woman holds a lantern and squats by the riverside. After making a pious wish, she carefully puts the exquisite lantern in her hand into the river and goes with the waves.

    Qin Yu pulled Ning Chen to buy two lanterns at a lantern stand near the river, and then walked to the river.

    The moment Qin Yu put the lantern into the river, he closed his eyes and silently made a wish in his heart.

    After Qin Yu made his wish, he skillfully sent the lantern into the river. As soon as the lantern entered the water, it quickly went downstream, and soon floated ahead, as if it wanted to reach the gods before the other lanterns in the river.

    As soon as Qin Yu stood up, he saw Prince Wei and Shen Rou on the other side of the river, and a large group of people was walking towards the river.

    In order to prevent Ning Chen from recalling the past, Qin Yu deliberately changed the people who served Ning Chen completely.

    Unexpectedly, when I came out today, I bumped into Shen Rou.

    Really haunted!

    Qin Yu saw that Ning Chen was about to stand up after setting off the lanterns, so he put his hands in his sleeves, and suddenly flicked a hidden weapon towards the other side of the river.

    "Ah!"

    Shen Rou stepped on a foreign object and suddenly slipped, she was about to fall into a shit, she hurriedly grabbed the maid beside her, but even brought the maid to the ground.

    Shen Rou's scream startled everyone. The servants of Prince Wei's mansion hurriedly helped Princess Wei who had fallen to the ground and made a fool of herself.

    After Shen Rou was lifted up, her face flushed red with shame, she made such a fool of herself in front of everyone.

    She hastily pulled Prince Wei to turn around and left, all thoughts of putting on the river lantern to pray for blessings were scattered.

    After Ning Chen set off the river lanterns, as soon as he got up, he only saw the backs of a group of people leaving in a mighty way.

    "Did something happen?" Ning Chen looked at Qin Yu suspiciously.

    Qin Yu smiled innocently, "It's nothing, I just fell down because I didn't have eyes when I walked alone." Could it be that I didn't have eyes when I walked, the whole capital is so big, so I had to get close to him and Ning Chen.

    Seeing that it was getting late, the two of them went back to the palace.

    ****

    Although Qin Yu tried every means to hide Ning Chen's amnesia, but someone who cared about him found out.

    After Qin Yu ascended the throne, the imperial concubine moved to live in the remote Baoyun Palace.

    If you say that the imperial concubine is lucky, you are considered lucky, and if you say she is unlucky, you are considered unlucky.