11-20

Chapter 11 Visiting Son-in-Law Alpha (11)

    In the past, when Ning Chen and Ling Nanxi got along, because Ning Chen was relatively reticent, Ling Nanxi usually talked non-stop, and Ning Chen responded to him from time to time. But today, perhaps because of this intimate episode in the morning, Ling Nanxi seemed to feel overwhelmed and shy when facing Ning Chen. This wonderful feeling made him feel awkward when facing Ning Chen today. It seemed too quiet.

    In Ling Tong's eyes, the quiet atmosphere between the two of them could be seen as a cold war between the couple who just got married and had their honeymoon. That's right, a well-behaved Alpha has become the son-in-law of someone else's family, and it is inevitable that he will feel dissatisfied. It is conceivable how prone to friction between husband and wife.

    The reason why Ling Tong brought his Alpha and mother here today was to see if Ling Nanxi could have a good show.

    Ling Tong couldn't hide his schadenfreude, and said with malicious intentions: "Nanxi, are you and Ning Chen in a cold war? Why haven't you said a word since you came in?" Ling Tong

    said As soon as the words came out, the whole living room fell silent instantly.

    She didn't say it, and no one else realized it. The young couple seemed to have never said a word to each other since they entered the door.

    Ling's father and Ling's mother looked at Ling Nanxi and Ning Chen who were sitting together, especially Ling's mother, who even gave Ling Nanxi a glare. The child dared to tell himself that he and Ning Chen were together Ning Chen is living a good life. It's good that he can have a cold war soon after he gets married?

    Ling Nanxi knew they had misunderstood when he saw them like this, he said helplessly: "No, we didn't quarrel, let alone a cold war."

    Ling Tong didn't believe his nonsense, it was an excuse at first glance, she continued to pursue the victory triumphantly , asked: "Then explain why you haven't spoken to each other since you entered the door?"

    Ling Tong's mother Luo Huiru also said at this time: "Is it because of Nancy that you are too domineering and spoiled? Nancy, Listen to Second Aunt's persuasion, after you get married, you have to change your temper as a young master." Luo Huiru is used to pretending to be such a considerate elder.

    The two sang together, leaving Ling Nanxi speechless.

    He wanted to explain, but he couldn't say it, could he say that he was shy by Ning Chen's provocative temporary mark, and then he didn't dare to face Ning Chen?

    How could he say such shameful words? !

    Ling Tong smiled smugly, "Look, you have no excuses. You two just have a bad relationship and are in a cold war!" "

    Did you fail Biology when you were in school?"

    Ning Chen's sudden question made Ling Tong Confused, she asked in bewilderment: "What are you talking about?" Ning Chen looked     calm

    , but his words were startling, "Didn't you smell the pheromone smell on Nancy?"

Those who are married naturally understand what Ning Chen's words mean.

    Nancy has a strong alpha pheromone smell, so you don't need to ask to know whose masterpiece it is. Judging from the concentration of this pheromone, it can be guessed that the time is these two days, and it is even very likely that it is early this morning. If the relationship is not good, how can Ling Nanxi have such a strong Alpha pheromone smell?