21-30

return

Bai Yueguang is always robbed by force [Quick Travel]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 21 Visiting Son-in-Law Alpha (21)

    When Captain Xiao went to find Ning Chen, he heard the research assistant say that Sun Lao and Ning Chen were busy, so he waited silently outside the laboratory.

    After Mr. Sun demonstrated the robot, Ning Chen frowned: "Mr. Sun, didn't you use the material that can improve the sensitivity of the robot's palm in the note in my previous email?" Mr. Sun sighed, "I

    am I also want to use it. But that material is a scientific research material that is restricted from export by country M, and we can’t get it in China.”

    Ning Chen frowned: “If you know how to make it, can you make it?”

    Old Sun Hearing Ning Chen's tone, his eyes widened, and he asked in surprise: "You mean you know how to do it?"

    Ning Chen nodded, "I know a method that can make a similar, and material The sensitivity should be comparable to the one from country M."

    Hearing this, Elder Sun laughed happily, slapped his thigh and said "yes" three times.

    "Xiao Ning, you can write it down later, and I will ask the people below to study it. If this is successful, I don't think those foreigners in country M will dare to use this material to get stuck in our research." The assistant

    looked After Ning Chen and Mr. Sun stopped discussing, Captain Xiao was let into the laboratory.

    After Captain Xiao greeted Elder Sun, he said to Ning Chen: "Mr. Ning, Mr. Ling has just returned home from a business trip."

    Ning Chen nodded after hearing this, and walked out of the laboratory.

    "Hey, Xiao Ning, where are you going? What's the method you said?"

    Ning Chen replied without turning his head, "Old Sun, I'll go home before I come back."

    Old Sun was so angry that he took a picture of Captain Xiao . Shoulder, "Can't you talk about it later, you brat? At least it's better to wait until he finishes writing the method."

    Captain Xiao said with a smile: "Old Sun, Mr. Ning will just go home, and soon I'll be back."

    Old Sun snorted angrily, "If he doesn't come back soon, I'll go to his house and look for him."

    Ling Nanxi didn't plan to come back so soon, who knows that the efficiency of this overseas inspection is quite high, so he ended the overseas business trip ahead of schedule, and left the follow-up finishing work to the assistant there. Then came back first.

    He originally thought about not telling Ning Chen and giving him a sudden surprise. Unexpectedly, when I opened the door of the house, there was no one there.

    Ling Nanxi walked around the villa, but Ning Chen and Mrs. Chen were not there, and the basement was actually empty.

    He called the two of them one after another, but they all showed that the other party's mobile phone was turned off.