The Shadow Phoenix

Start from the beginning

"Asia you look beautiful and gorgeous,"said Bloom. "Thx Bloom I thought it would be nice to wear something different,"said Asia.

*Shadow Phoenix's Fortress*

*Aisha was climbing on the rocky wall*

"The pixies, I have to get to the pixies,"said Aisha.

*She reaches the top of the wall, panting, and sees the pixies in a force field*

"We must all promise!,"said Chatta. "Everybody, promise!,"said Zing. "We will never show the Phoenix the way to Pixie Village. Never, never, ever, ever!,"said Chatta. "Shh, quiet. Someone's coming,"said Zing.

*Aisha approaches the Pixies. Aisha gasps*

"Aisha! Oh, you've come to get us!,"said Amore

"Aisha! Oh, you've come to get us!,"said Amore. "Oh course. I wouldn't leave you here,"said Aisha. "The lock is on that wall,"said Lockette. "Right over there,"said Jolly.

*Lockette and Jolly points to the wall of skeleton heads*

"Oh!,"said Aisha.

*Aisha notices that the eye holes of one of the skeleton heads are flashing*

"I see it! Okay,"said Aisha.

*She casts a spell at the lock*

"Got it!,"said Aisha.

*The force field disappears and the pixies fall to safety*

"Everybody's ready?,"asked Aisha. "Yes!,"said Pixies. "Good, because there's no time to waste. We've gotta find a way out of here, and fast!,"said Aisha.

*Piff climbs into Aisha's hood. The Shadow Phoenix was watching Aisha running*

"Run as fast as you can, foolish girl. When I get you, you and your pixie friends will never escape me... The Shadow Phoenix. Arise, shadow monsters, arise and scout your prey,"said Shadow Phoenix.

*The monsters appear*

"Oh no! It's the Phoenix!,"said Tune. "You can't escape. Hand over the pixies,"said Shadow Phoenix. "Never! I won't let you have them!,"said Aisha. "Draw Enhancer!,"said Shadow Phoenix.

*The Shadow Phoenix releases an attack to Aisha, but she block it*

"No!,"said Aisha. "Fighting back? How foolish!,"said Shadow Phoenix. "A fairy never gives up without a fight!,"said Aisha. "Very well, then. Goodbye fairy,"said Shadow Phoenix.

*The Shadow Phoenix releases and attack to Aisha, he summons dark vines to Aisha and let her fall into the water*

*Back to Alfea*

"Bye, Sky!,"said Bloom. "Bye!,"said Girls.

*The Specialists fly back to Red Fountain, but Asia's eyes turn red since she sense someone in the trees*