Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

__________

(Later...)

Y/N: "Ahhh... This is good shit." I said with a refreshing tone after I dipped myself on the hot spring. The boys are with me hanging out inside the boys side, while the girls were on the other side of the wall. I noticed Mineta standing in front of the wall, hands on his waist while preaching.

Mineta: "Frankly, food and stuff isn't that important. But-- that's not what I'm here for." He stated, before turning and facing us with a determined look. "I know that much, at least. What I'm aiming for is beyond that wall."

Midoriya: "What are you talking about, Mineta?"

Y/N: "Are you daft? The pervert's preaching his words to peek on the other side of the hotspring!" I whispered to him.

We soon heard noises from the other side of the hotspring. The girls side...

Mineta: "Hear that? They're just on the other side of this wall. Nowadays, for them to not stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident. But hear my words, gentlemen!" Mineta preached, hand raised as he looked at us. "Accident awaits! Whether the reason, nor the circumstances it will happen!"

Iida: "Mineta, stop it! What you're doing is humiliating for both yourself and the girls! It is a shameful behavior you are enacting!"

Y/N: "Oi, I'm giving you a warning, Mineta." I said with a glare. "Don't you dare..."

Mineta slowly raises his hand on top of his head, scratching it.

Mineta: "Ah... I'm sorry, Class-Rep." Then he whispered. "But..."

Mineta grabbed some of his purple balls and starts to stick on the wall, climbing above it.

Mineta: "Walls are meant to be climbed over and rules are made to be broken!" He said, scurriedly climbing atop. "PLUS ULTRA!"

Y/N: "This perverted idiot..." I sighed, before I did a half-ram seal.

[Hiraishin...]

*Flash!*

I reappeared at the very top of the wall with my arms crossed, glaring down at him, this caused Mineta to stop climbing as he saw my feet.

Mineta: "Uhh... Hehe, C-Class-Rep? It was nice meeting your feet... N-Now, c-can you... move aside?"

I stared at him for a quick second which he nervously sweated.

Y/N: "No." I stated, kicking him back to our side as Mineta fall down dramatically on the water.

Mineta: "Ahhh! Curse you Class-Rep!"

*Splash!*

I sighed and the cold wind brushes through my skin, causing me to go off-balance.

Yeah... I fell down.

Not on the boys side of the Onsen.

But to the other one...

What a fucking cliché.

Bruh, fuck that Author...

I fell on the girl's side of the hot spring and as I appeared from the water, they all looked at me... With a killing intent, the worst of them was Kyoka's eminating purple aura.