Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1

Beginne am Anfang

Bakugo: "Precocious brat." Bakugo smiled.

Y/N: "Yeah, I can see him on you."

Bakugo: "Hah?! What was that, Canine?! He's not like me at all!"

Todoroki: "Isn't it?" Todoroki joined.

Bakugo: "You too?! Who says you can speak your opinion, Half & Half bastard?!"

Todoroki: "Sorry."

Aizawa: "Alright, everyone. Get your stuff off the bus." He instructed, "Once you've put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you'll bathe and go to sleep. We'll start officially tomorrow. Now, all of you, move quickly."

1-A: "Yes, sensei..." They all said with tired voice, while I shook my head.

________

(Another Couple of Minutes Later)

1-A: "Thanks for the food!" We all shouted in unison.

It seems food  quickly became a great motivation for them...

Lots of types of food are displayed on the long table. Ranging to seafoods, fried, boiled, noodles, vegetables, and rice-- lots of it. We were happily eating our food as I was sitting beside Jiro and Sero.

Sero: "Class Rep, did you hear? Our room is much bigger than the girls!"

Y/N: "Is it?" I said, before I put a Karaage on my mouth. "Does the bed had a double-deck?"

Sero: "I dunno, I didn't asked Sensei. But I only heard that our room is bigger than theirs!"

Y/N: "Speaking of our rooms-- I brought a guitar for us to play some music and to sing. You up for it, Kyoka?"

The flustered face of Kyoka Jiro meets mine.

Jiro: "E-Eh? Is it okay for us to play some?"

Y/N: "I asked Sensei earlier when we're still on the bus, he approved it but don't stay up late he said."

Kirishima: "Yugano's playing guitar?" Kirishima said, catching the attention of the class.

Ashido: "Yeah! Even Jiro can sing!"

Midoriya: "W-Wait a minute, as far as I can remember, N/N-chan... You can sing too, right?"

Shush Midoriya!

Don't expose me now!

Asui: "He can sing? Ribbit?"

Bakugo: "Yeah... He can sing. He has the voice of a squeaking cat that looks hilarious."

Kirishima: "Man, that's harsh..."

Kaminari: "Hey, Class-Rep. Can I borrow it?"

Y/N: "You could, but that cost you."

Kaminari: "Wha--! That's mean!"

Ojiro: "Or... We can ask Class-Rep to play some tunes to us after we take a bath!" The class agreed with him as I finished my meal.

Y/N: "I'm going to the hot springs first to check it. I'll see you guys later." I said, waving my hand lazily as I stepped out from the mess hall.