Jason: Ooh you mean that kind of fun, why didn't you say so.

Mavis: Oh be quiet and just make out with me you handsome hybrid.

Jason: Gladly.

Jason and Mavis began to make out with each other where Jason kissed Mavis on the lips where the two of there were fighting for dominance then soon Jason moved down to Mavis's neck where the vampire let of a moan while feeling good of what her boyfriend was doing and then Mavis did the same but instead bit down on Jason's ear that left him sensitive.

Jason: You know my ears are very sensitive right.

Mavis: Good because I like how sensitive you are.

Jason: Really then tell me are you sensitive when I do this.(Jason saids and puts his hand on Mavis's butt cheek and gave it squeeze)

Mavis:(Moan)....Ooh how did you know that was my sensitive part.

Jason: Lucky guess.

Mavis: You really know how to make a girl like me very happy.

Jason: I try not to over do it but I guess you don't mind it.

Mavis: Not one bit.

Jason: Say Mavis I been thinking about something.

Mavis: What is it sweetie?

Jason: Well I been giving this some thought and I think it is something we can both together since now we're a couple and shared secrets with each other.

Mavis: Wait is he thinking what I think he is thinking about.(Mavis saids in thought)

Jason: Do you remember that card that your dad gave you the one that saids Paradise.

Mavis: Yea what about it?

Jason: How would you like to go to Paradise.

Mavis: Wait are you for real, I mean like really.

Jason: I wanted to take you there since we got together so hows about it babe wanna go to Paradise just like you always wanted.

Mavis: Holly Rapids! Holly Rapids!!

Jason: I take that as a yes.

Mavis: Oh my gosh yes yes yes!!!! But wait how will I tell my dad?

Jason: Actually I already talked to him about it and he approved.

Mavis: Wait really just like that.

Jason: He said to me as long as I am with you by your side and to make sure you don't get hurt than you can go but to also wear the necklace in the sun.

Mavis: Wow I always thought dad would flip out and wouldn't let me leave.

Jason: That was before he met me and I helped change his prospective as well as shared the human worlds technology with the monsters so they can catch up with what is going on in the world.

Mavis: And I can't believe it took two months for everyone to get used to the stuff that you shared with everyone.

Jason: What can I say I am a monster who enjoys making other monster feel comfortable.

Mavis: A very attractive and strong monster who is mine.

Jason: And you are mine my beautiful and gorgeous vampire girlfriend.

Mavis: So when do we leave?

Jason: Well I already got us the passports and tickets for the plane and I already packed my stuff so I think that you need to pack your things. Also for when we leave I think in two days since your dads still needs help around the hotel for a while until the new employees come in.