Apology & Art

I am so sorry I haven't updated or posted a new chapter! I'm been sort of busy with school and stuff like that. I truly am sorry, I know I probably shouldn't be apologizing but I still feel bad.

And on top of the apology I have been drawing a bit, I was actually inspired by Eeveelover_love as of right now the stories she is working on they have the y/n on the character with Pokemon. And I thought it was a really amazing idea. So credit for this idea goes to them!!

I also decided to add a video of mine since I really do like it and I thought it was sort of funny.

Here is the art (I am including my other artwork for the other stories I am working on that way if you wanted to see what it looked like you could):

|Project: Outburst|MHA/BNHA| Fire+fighting

This was the first one I made and I hadn't been really going with a theme. Just went with Pokemon based on what the description of them were or on looks. Which is why there are 2 fire pokemon and then 1 fighting Pokemon.

The twelfth fatui harbinger|Genshin impact |Ice

Since his vision is cryo (aka ice) I wanted him to have ice type pokemon, I also tried my best to keep the colors of the clothing and the clothing similar to the original while also making it different.

The rumors of the forest|Twisted Wonderland |Dark+Physic

I was just going for dark type pokemon since I thought it would fit him, but I remembered some physic pokemon and thought that it would also fit in and I love it.
I didn't really bother making the clothing similar to what he wears in the story since I was feeling lazy and I got some inspiration from some trainer outfits I found on Google.

I was originally planning on making another one with an old oc of mine it would've been water themed since he's a siren. I ended up remembering that it took me days just to make these and I decided against the idea. Which is why I'm adding a video.

Here it is:
A little side note, the purple x's on the characters with blue hair, red hair and white was by accident. Those 3 are actually brothers and I had made a story (toilet bound hanako-kun).