ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

[2 days before the incident]

In a lab, far beneath Musutafu, Japan. There were doctors and their patients walking in the hallway or in one of the rooms...

In a specific room where it was made sound proof, located a doctor named jasmine. She was in a control room which looked out into a room which looked like that of a city...

Inside the city there were explosions going off, destroying many of the buildings in the process. Jasmine furrowed her eyebrows, she was worried.

She brought one of her hands and pressed a dark gray button on the control panel, her other hand to a microphone by her mouth, "outburst. You need to stop."

She stated sternly into the microphone, she didn't receive a response but she didn't care.

A few seconds after she said that, the explosion suddenly stopped. Which was her cue to go and check it out, she rushed to the side of the control room where a metal door was located.

She unlocked the door and pulled it open, she ran outside going to where the explosions were coming from.

She ran through the city the sound of her shoes meeting cement and some small rubble from the buildings. She did her best to run as fast as she could, which didn't take long to get to the location.

There was smoke surrounding an area, which was where a boy was located. "Outburst, are you okay?!" she shouted out the boy.

When getting closer she could hear the boy coughing and wheezing, most likely from smoke getting into his lungs. She quickly went to the boy and knelt down to the boy side rubbing his back.

It wasn't too long before the boy was able to breathe properly again, the woman got up and held her hand out to the boy.

The boy took it almost immediately, the woman pulling him up before leading him away from where they were in the middle of a destroyed city. They didn't say anything, there was no need...