ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

⚠⚠Trigger Warning⚠⚠
MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND DEATH

Outburst was woken from being shaken and hearing someone saying his name--

It was his doctor, he started to slowly wake up.. his body ached, but he didn't know why. Though he simply pushed it back, focusing on what was happening.

The more he woke up, the more he could hear the sadness and fear in her voice. Though he didn't know why that could be.

"Outburst! Please wake up..!" The doctor's voice came much more clearer now, he was fully awake now. When he looked where he heard her voice, though he regretted that he did..

Part of her body was trapped under a huge slab, there was blood spilling out from under... It was a truly haunting sight..

"You're awake... Thank god, outburst I need you to listen to me.." came her voice once again, outburst focused on her voice. He knew this was serious, which meant he needed to pay attention.

"I want you to run, far away from here... Do not look-" she was interrupted by herself coughing, which had blood splattering in front of her- "do not look back... Do not come back here ever... I will come and get you... I promise..." She said.

"But.. what about you?.." outburst asked, he felt like he had too. "Don't worry... I'll be okay, here take this.." she said opening one of her hands which laid in front of her.

It was an earring, and not just any earrings... It was her most prized possession, it was shaped in the shape of an hour class with blue parts at the top and bottom. "I-I can't take that-" "this is my promise to find you when I am better." She said interrupting outburst.

Outburst felt tears brimming his eyes, though he ignored it. "You promise?..." He asked, jasmine gave him a smile. "I promise." She said.