Nakaya's blue eyes widened suddenly, almost instinctively, and he whispered softly: "... Hasunuma?" The arm holding the coat tightened suddenly.

    Hasunuma's silver eyes slowly retracted from his suddenly tense arms. He thought it would be an awkward meeting, but at the moment when he saw Chuya, all his previous assumptions were turned into nothingness—then It's all useless guesswork.

    When Hasunuma saw Chuya, his confused heart instantly calmed down.

    "It's me." Hasunuma also responded softly, and as he spoke, he also slowly approached Zhong.

    When Hasunuma saw Chuya's familiar face, he found dully that something seemed different.

    After noticing Hasunuma's reaction, Chuya hardly hesitated, he strode towards Hasunuma in big strides, until Chuya was able to firmly grasp Hasunuma's distance as soon as he stretched out his hand.

    Liannuma looked at the red-haired boy standing opposite him and took a deep breath, and then he maintained a calm expression on his face, "...Why are you here suddenly? Are you still in this state?" Liannuma

    shook Shaking his head, he was also ignorant of his own miraculous state, "I came here because there is something I want to tell Chuya."

    Hearing this beginning, Chuya's heart jumped subconsciously, he felt that Hasunuma was about to say something he didn't want to know.

    "Wait—"

    "I'm the one who will cause countless parallel worlds to collapse in the future world."

    The voices of the two overlapped at that moment. After all, Hasunuma himself told Chuya the cruel truth.

    Hasunuma waited for a long time, but did not get any response from Chuya. He guessed that there was a high probability that Zhong Ye already knew about it.

    "Why did you tell me such an important matter?" Under the moonlight, Chuya's expression was dim, "You know, once this kind of thing is exposed, what will happen to you—" "I know," Hasunuma

    said Chuya calmly interrupted Chuya's assumption, "However, I still want to tell you the truth."

    Chuya slowly raised his head, and there was an unrecognizable look in Hasunuma's blue eyes.

    "...Besides, because of work, my existence makes it difficult for you, right?" Hasunuma asked.

    Like a ball being poked by a tiny needle, following Hasunuma's words, Chuya's tense shoulders finally relaxed at this moment. All the air in the balloon dissipated with Hasunuma's confession.

    What are you doing.

    Why did this person not forget to max out his favorability at this time.

    Chuya looked at Hasunuma with a complicated expression.

    Hasunuma may not know that he was framed by Akizuki Hasunuma in the parallel world.

    Zhong also looked up at Hasunuma, and after realizing that the other party was not as calm as he appeared, the red-haired boy became flustered again.