28. |filler chapter|

ابدأ من البداية

He then wiped a line of Sincere's nut off his chest and placed his thumb to Sincere's mouth— he opened it and sucked his own nut off. "See how fuçkin' good you taste baby boy?"

Their eyes stayed locked, Sincere could tell that Shakur was close because his strokes had become sloppy. He smirked and caught Shakur off guard when she flipped them back over so he could be on top again— Shakur went to say something but Sincere placed his hand around his neck and began to ride him.

"Shut up for me handsome,"

Shakur shut his mouth and tucked his lip in between his teeth before letting out a sexy moan. Sincere smiled and kissed his lips, "You're so sexy,"

Placing a kiss to his jaw, "you're everything anyone could dream of,

He bit his neck and then licked it, causing Shakur to hiss and squeeze his hips. "I want to be the one to show you what you deserve in life, can you let me do that handsome?"

Moving to his ear he sucked it and Shkaur let out a moan that made Sincere's dick twitch, "I'm yours— cum for me handsome. Cum right in me sir,"

"Fuck!" Shakur's eyes shut tight and he had came. Filling Sincere with every drop that he had. "I love you," he moaned out and let Sincere ride out his own orgasm that had snuck in.

"I love you too," Sincere kissed him and then collapsed on his chest.

That was Shakur's fourth orgasm of the night— while it was Sincere's sixth.

The two were both overwhelmed and exhausted.

••••

As promised—- the next morning Sincere had sent Shakur to his massage while he laid around the room and FaceTimed with Zu. Shakur had asked him did he want a massage too since he had been complaining about being sore but Sincere declined and told him to go enjoy.

"How'd everything go yesterday?" Zu asked.

Sincere broke out into a smile, "perfect— everything was just.. I don't know how to describe it."

"I meant the date— not the sex." Zu frowned into the camera.

"That's what I meant too, from the aquarium, picnic and even the gifts. He just smiled the entire time, and it made me feel good because I don't think I seen him mug once yesterday— other than when some man approached me but that's another story," he laughed, "the necklace gift kind of scared me but this morning he put it on and just admired it. I think he likes it, like Damien said he just needed time to process it. Overall I rate the entire day a ten out of ten,"

Zu smiled, "I'm happy for you friend' it's nice to see you this happy with someone."

"Yeah me too, thank you— and I know you might not want to hear this but, we made love last night and it's been on my brain because during he said that he wanted me to be his but I've been afraid to ask if it was just the moment or if we made it official? I'm going crazy to know."

"You and Xavier never?"

"No, we just fucked and barely. I mean it was great when we did but nothing like how Shakur and I— well nothing like how Shakur be doing me, I should say." He blushed— Zu mugged him. "Sorry friend, anyways it was just new for me and I could tell for him too. So many emotions were flying and I'm just confused now I guess,"