"Sounds easy enough." Duncan shrugged.

"It does, doesn't it? But, tonight's moon a a special blue harvest moon, and let's just say it has an unusual effect on the wildlife." Chris said.

"And how do we know you're not making that up to scare us?" Alex asked, making a pretty good point.

"You don't. Now shut up Alex." Chris said.

Confessional

Alex: *Writes something down in his journal*

End

"Villainous Vultures, you won the last challenge, so you get this map with the fastest route across the island. Heroic Chump-sters since you lost, you get to wear these nifty bacon hats, and sausage tails which should add to the fun when you come face to fang with the islands friendly creatures. And by friendly, I mean hungry."

Well shit. Sucks to be them.

Heather took the map.

"This will be a piece of cake!" she smiled.

"On your marks..." Chris said.

Alejandro sighed dramatically "You mean, a piece of pie." he corrected Heather.

"Get set..." Chris said.

"Shouldn't corrections be correct?" I asked Alejandro, as that was definitely not the phrase.

"Go!" Chris said. We started running.

Soon something strange started happening. The moon turned a pale blue color and started emitting blue rays of moonlight.

"What the hell?" I questioned.

An alligator jumped in front of us. It's tail wagged like it was a dog or something.

"Um, since when to gators do that?" Courtney asked.

"They don't." Alex said, taking a step back.

"This moon is like no other. It must be causing the animals to become their opposite." Alejandro concluded.

"Wow, Alejandro. You're so smart!" Heather said.

I looked at her.

Her eyes had sparkles in them, so by the ancient laws of anime, something weird was going on.

"Excuse me?!" Alejandro exclaimed.

Heather picked up the alligator and hugged it.

"Who's a little boojy-boojy-boo? You are. Yes, you are!" she baby talked it.

Ok, she's kinda over-selling it, but still.

Confessional

Alejandro: I've never seen Heather be so sweet and kind. And it is terrifying!

Scarlett: *Tents fingers* Excellent. Everything is going perfectly

End

While Heather cuddled with the dangerous animal, a gang of... oh my god, this is so stupid.

A gang of rabbits surrounded Courtney, Gwen, Alex, Scott and I. Except, they looked kind of murderous.

Courtney, Gwen, Alex and I got the fuck out of there, but Scott just stood there with his arms folded.

"I'm not being taken down by a gang of bunnies." he scoffed.

The rabbits attacked him.

"HELP! I'M BEING TAKEN DOWN BY A GANG OF BUNNIES!!!" he yelled in pain and terror.